Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Audio Requests

Admin

Featured Posts

upss, yeah your right, well i want the mp3 version, somebody has it?

Sure, here it is in 320kbps:

http://www.mediafire.com/?toy3tr7nb51fm9b

anyone know if there's any audio download of the iheartradio concert without the streaming buffer skips? i've only been able to find versions with the skips...would be nice to be able to listen to it clear without any skips

anyone know if there's any audio download of the iheartradio concert without the streaming buffer skips? i've only been able to find versions with the skips...would be nice to be able to listen to it clear without any skips

There isn't. It was broadcast in its censored form, and therefore we will not be getting such a version unless iHeartRadio officially released some sort of CD/Download/etc. :(

There isn't. It was broadcast in its censored form, and therefore we will not be getting such a version unless iHeartRadio officially released some sort of CD/Download/etc. :(

i don't think it was censored though.. from other sources and from what i've listened to i think it was the connection that was streaming and the buffering which caused the pause, but i don't know for a fact so i could be wrong...

The official audio from the opening of the Jumping Film please.

Do you mean the audio ripped from the ShowStudio interlude? If so, here you go:

http://soundcloud.com/hausofjono/finally-intro

Anyone have HQ versions of TEOG and Hair on Howard Stern? The version I have are riddled with tinychat noises. -_-

I have an acoustic version of Hair that is based on the Howard Stern version: