💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If the lead single flops..

Oscar

Featured Posts

Would you have faith in the era if the lead single flops or will you call it quits on the era. If the lead single flopped and then the rest of the era was her most successful yet, how would you react to that?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Singles don't really mean anything. I mean, CTC's singles flopped, but the album sold 1 million copies WW.

CTC actually sold more than The Pinkprint and Rebel Heart:awkney:

Benji

I honestly don't mind how the era goes unless I dislike the music again. If I can't get into the sound of the album, at least give me something pretty to look at Gags, get some hits and churn out those videos.

Tokyo Rose

You never know with Gaga, there could still be good tracks on the album to be excited for.

That's what it's really about, good tracks.

Who really cares how the songs chart.. if the the music is good

CakeLikeLG

She should release more than 3 singles and 2 music videos this time even if the lead flops

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

The Child

If the lead single flops and because of that we only get 2 music videos then I'll be pretty mad tbh. Like she says "Music Not The Bling", if the lead single flops release 3 or 4 other singles with music videos.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

HSPeSqs.gif

that's from MANiCURE in the muppets and she never performed that song on that show. :emma: 

Spyro the Dragon

Archived