Bleachella

not that I care but... flamebait? :Chica:

have you SEEN some of the posts directed to taylor in this thread? :Chica: 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whiskey Mouth

anyone defending zayn is wrong as hell.

do you guys not realize that if a big artist makes music for less money, the less of an opportunity small acts have to make a living? i don't understand why people are quick to call an artist like taylor greedy. she's standing up for small acts by saying that musicians deserve to be paid for their hard work.

why would small acts get noticed by big record labels if a big artist like miley is willing to make music for free? think about it.

I have not once seen a Taylor Swift fan admit any amount of imperfection about her, it always seems to be inane justification after justification for her flaws, purely out of enjoyment for her music. No matter the validity of a contradiction against her, no Taylor fan will ever admit for a second that, hey, maybe this person might be right. It's not just being a fan, it's blind appraisal - and I'm sure someone will quote me trying to justify that as well - but it's honestly getting irritating how unrealistic this incessant and constant perpetuating of her psuedo-immaculate image is. There's never any lee-way given to the side that opposes Taylor whatsoever, never a discussion or debate over facts and opinions, it's always an automatic shutdown of the other person's debate because why instigate it realistically when the attitude can instead be NO, NOT TAYLOR....TAYLOR...SWIFT? NOT GODDESS? WOT? ?? ??TT ? HOW THE FOK DARE YOU ????U ? ?

And I like Taylor. I've just never seen a fan of hers realistically denounce anything she's done, it's all just justification for any action, and if it can't be justified that way then people just brag about her sales figures and success. There's such a thing as sticking up for an artist you love positively, but when you constantly argue any point against her, no matter how real it may be, it seriously looks like you're just a deluded stan. "Perfect" people are not interesting, and neither are fans that try so hard to defend that image. I just want to see one Taylor fan, one time, not refute a valid point. Please, for the sake of realistic discussion. It humbles you as a person as well.

Sizzily

They're both really hot but they'd be even hotter if they couldn't talk or tweet :sara:

One Banned Boi

malazam

'trying to survive' seriously??? Tay tour grossed to the moment 100m with like 25 shows she doesn't need money to survive. I know that not all of the gross is going to her bank account but she has more than 200m in net worth so she doesn't need to delete vines (6seconds) with her song. Love her but this is bull****

another shot before we kiss the other side

Whiskey Mouth

'trying to survive' seriously??? Tay tour grossed to the moment 100m with like 25 shows she doesn't need money to survive. I know that not all of the gross is going to her bank account but she has more than 200m in net worth so she doesn't need to delete vines (6seconds) with her song. Love her but this is bull****

he wasn't saying taylor is trying to survive. he clearly said "the 99%," meaning 99% of musicians are trying to survive. trying to break into the industry. taylor is part of the 1%. it's important that the 1% stands up for the 99% by saying that they refuse to take less money if that means that those who are trying to survive also get less money.

you're completely misunderstanding what he's saying.

Justin Drew Bieber

Taylor is a white ass greedy b---h. She doesnt care about anyone except her flat ass and career and her money

*paws up*

Spock

I have not once seen a Taylor Swift fan admit any amount of imperfection about her, it always seems to be inane justification after justification for her flaws, purely out of enjoyment for her music. No matter the validity of a contradiction against her, no Taylor fan will ever admit for a second that, hey, maybe this person might be right. It's not just being a fan, it's blind appraisal - and I'm sure someone will quote me trying to justify that as well - but it's honestly getting irritating how unrealistic this incessant and constant perpetuating of her psuedo-immaculate image is. There's never any lee-way given to the side that opposes Taylor whatsoever, never a discussion or debate over facts and opinions, it's always an automatic shutdown of the other person's debate because why instigate it realistically when the attitude can instead be NO, NOT TAYLOR....TAYLOR...SWIFT? NOT GODDESS? WOT? ?? ??TT ? HOW THE FOK DARE YOU ????U ? ?

And I like Taylor. I've just never seen a fan of hers realistically denounce anything she's done, it's all just justification for any action, and if it can't be justified that way then people just brag about her sales figures and success. There's such a thing as sticking up for an artist you love positively, but when you constantly argue any point against her, no matter how real it may be, it seriously looks like you're just a deluded stan. "Perfect" people are not interesting, and neither are fans that try so hard to defend that image. I just want to see one Taylor fan, one time, not refute a valid point. Please, for the sake of realistic discussion. It humbles you as a person as well.

Don't put us all on the same boat hunny. As I said in a other post I have no problem calling Taylor out on her ****, like her annoying ass tired ass feminism talk and the TaylorNation gestapo policing (which I got a wp for) But have you seen some of the replies on the threads about her? The constant bandwagon hate is super tiring and it's impossible to open a Taylor threads nowadays without it being derailed by essays and Katy fans. Some people may not like her, okay that's cool, but some also need to check themselves before posting

who will love me when the night is over

Don't put us all on the same boat hunny. As I said in a other post I have no problem calling Taylor out on her ****, like her annoying ass tired ass feminism talk and the TaylorNation gestapo policing (which I got a wp for) But have you seen some of the replies on the threads about her? The constant bandwagon hate is super tiring and it's impossible to open a Taylor threads nowadays without it being derailed by essays and Katy fans. Some people may not like her, okay that's cool, but some also need to check themselves before posting

I personally haven't witnessed you calling her out, hence my post being based on my own observations. Katy has more bandwagon hate than Taylor here, and the same can be said for her threads as well. Some Taylor fans always have something to say in a Katy thread.

malazam

he wasn't saying taylor is trying to survive. he clearly said "the 99%," meaning 99% of musicians are trying to survive. trying to break into the industry. taylor is part of the 1%. it's important that the 1% stands up for the 99% by saying that they refuse to take less money if that means that those who are trying to survive also get less money.

you're completely misunderstanding what he's saying.

well I'm sorry.....

another shot before we kiss the other side

Spock

tumblr_nt923s6piY1s31e4co1_540.jpg

Louis favorited Calvin's tweet ooop :reductive2:

I personally haven't witnessed you calling her out, hence my post being based on my own observations. Katy has more bandwagon hate than Taylor here, and the same can be said for her threads as well. Some Taylor fans always have something to say in a Katy thread.

At this point in time, not anymore she doesn't. It just became cool to call Taylor a greedy b---h around here just like it was cool to call Katy basic back when Roar vs Applause happened. Okay, you may have not witnessed it, that's cool, but don't call all of us out. And yeah, Katy threads get comments from some Taylor fans, but it doesn't amount to Katy bashing like Taylor threads do nowadays

who will love me when the night is over

Archived