Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you still be a Gaga fan if she was an Urban act?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

Gaga was almost an Urban act when she started out, although she did have a lot of urban features in the early stages of her career and some during post-TF like with Jewels & Drugs, Video Phone etc. But as we know Gaga was signed to Def Jam, and then dropped some six months later,  had she stayed on she most likely would've been less dance and more urban-pop ala rihanna.

She has tried her hand at rapping before, although most fans know CLLG the most- she had a rap verse in a song she wrote with Trina that never got an official release called Let Them Hoes Fight (see below)

Obviously we have MANY other Urban & R&B inspired songs she has made demos of a while ago,  but if Gaga started out more Starstruck, Second Time Around, Out of Control, Chillin', Telephone instead of her electro-dance-pop hits would you still stan?

monsterdreams

Maybe a bit but not like I am now 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Robotboy

i dont really like when she does this genre. leave it to riri :gaycat:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

It's unlikely that I would've been as interested in her, unless she really was bordering on pop like Nicki and Rihanna are :shrug: 

MonsterOfficial

I love rap, but I like it best if an artist mix their music with pop and rap. like twenty one pilots

exorcise my mind

Sister

Only if she was going for the old throw back to Tina Turner but made fresh, but I consider Tina Turner pop rock, but there are other slight qualities to her whole sound and rhythm. I do not appreciate rap music at all though. I like old blues and R&B, the older stuff, even can handle some nineties, but not recent stuff.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

SychosSoChic

I stan more for Gaga as a person so yes

But her urban/urban-ish music is still AMAZING tho 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived