💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga truly ever disappointed you?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

If so, when?

She has never really like fiat out disappointed me, but, I was a little pissed about the ARTPOP app mess last summer

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayLin

Not really, although I did want a DVD for the BTWB.

tumblr_npsl4hL0qi1qgrqogo4_400.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

TEANUS

No bc I don't work myself up over a pop star.

Well I don't really either, but I'm talking like if you were really excited about something Gaga was doing and it just didn't happen/ wasn't as good as you thought'd it be 

SEVDALIZA

Yes, her "I'm not a feminist, I hail men" comment disappointed me a lot. I'm glad her views have changed since then.

operating from another world

Benji

The ARTPOP album disappointed me. I was so hyped for it as I loved every album she released more than the last, then ARTPOP just disappointed me. I like it but it just felt like a massive drop in her usual quality to me.

PartySick

When songs were getting cut and shortened in the artRAVE. I mean, cut MJH (for a bit), Aura and Sexxx Dreams are now halved, Fashion! is gone, Cake is gone, just to add 1 1/2 minutes of Judas and eventually You and I?

MESS

And the ARTPOP app, especially Trackstr* :noparty: 

🖤

Nicole

Only when she says/does things that are a bit problematic and disrespectful. But I'm like that with everyone, even celebrities because they have such a high profile hence the capacity to influence young people's own values. 

At the same time though Gaga does seem to strive to educate herself (e.g. her views on feminism) on issues so when she does do/say something I just hope she learns from it instead of blowing up about it.

Gohan

post-27298-lady-gaga-obviously-gif-57NY.

Just kidding. NO. She doesn't owe anything to me, she's allowed to change her mind all time if she wants. At the end of the day, she's a human (even if she says she's a countess :neyde: ) and humans change their mind thanks to their moods.

The only ones that really disappointed me were Troy Carter, Rob Fusari and Interscope

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Yes. With the SXSW concert.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TEANUS

Yes. With the SXSW concert.

I was waiting for this one :sweat:

gagzus

the only disappointment i've had is the looks from 2012 not translating into ARTPOP's era and I was expecting AP to be generic but HARD EDM with the Disney Princess High theme, I mean I love it the way it is, but i'd say that's a tad disappointing, especially the whole thing about her never having her flawless 2012 looks again

Archived