💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Research: Why are you a Gaga Fan?

Guest lara1443

Featured Posts

Guest lara1443

Dear Gaga Fans,

we are 5 psychology students who are doing a research about fan behavior and need YOUR help! You would do us a great favor if you would write a few lines (or even better: a few more! ;) ) about why you are a fan of Lady Gaga and what makes her so special to you.

We desperately need respondents so it would really be a great thing if some of you guys would respond! :)

Thanks a lot,

Nick, Jonas, Daniel, Linus & Lara

plavalaguna

i am a gaga fan cause her music and art expresses my inner feelings, ofc the movement for gay rights is just the cherry on top ^^ and last but not least she is the best and most genuine singer out there ^^

Hello, I want to be part of this research! So here are MY reasons why I'm a fan.

I hope you don't make me look...crazy or weird. =)

1) I used to be bored of pop music, but when Lady Gaga came into the picture, I rejoiced pop culture.

2) At first I thought she was just another pop singer, but discovered she could sing (live) and play the piano (See Paparazzi VMA performance)

3) She writes her own music, always

4) She has an amazing personality, she is also smart

5) She knows how to stay away from all the gossips, stays somewhat mysterious because she wants people to focus on her music not who she is fu**ing

6) Her creativity level is flawless

7) She doesn't let the industry tell her what to do, she does what she wants.

8) She speaks out for those who don't have a loud enough voice

9) Her music is so different, yet it homages so many other singers (not only Madonna but Queen, David Bowie, ABBA, Whitney etc)

10) And finally, she never ever ever ever ever lip syncs

tumblr_lyhie2EpL11qcxtm5o1_500.gif

Hello, I want to be part of this research! So here are MY reasons why I'm a fan.

1) I used to be bored of pop music, but when Lady Gaga came into the picture, I rejoiced pop culture.

2) At first I thought she was just another pop singer, but discovered she could sing (live) and play the piano (See Paparazzi VMA performance)

5) She knows how to stay away from all the gossips, stays somewhat mysterious because she wants people to focus on her music not who she is fu**ing

9) Her music is so different, yet it homages so many other singers (not only Madonna but Queen, David Bowie, ABBA, Whitney etc)

Couldn't of said it any other way. :nacho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1dW4f4HL-U

This performance made me a fan

She is the only pop star these days that cares about her art, she tried to push boundaries with her work. Watching her interviews reveals how intelligent she really is. It's easy to see through her work, how creative, talented, and tenacious she is. She lives her art with complete dedication.

Dangerous Man

Hello, I want to be part of this research! So here are MY reasons why I'm a fan. I hope you don't make me look...crazy or weird. =) 1) I used to be bored of pop music, but when Lady Gaga came into the picture, I rejoiced pop culture. 2) At first I thought she was just another pop singer, but discovered she could sing (live) and play the piano (See Paparazzi VMA performance) 3) She writes her own music, always 4) She has an amazing personality, she is also smart 5) She knows how to stay away from all the gossips, stays somewhat mysterious because she wants people to focus on her music not who she is fu**ing 6) Her creativity level is flawless 7) She doesn't let the industry tell her what to do, she does what she wants. 8) She speaks out for those who don't have a loud enough voice 9) Her music is so different, yet it homages so many other singers (not only Madonna but Queen, David Bowie, ABBA, Whitney etc) 10) And finally, she never ever ever ever ever lip syncs tumblr_lyhie2EpL11qcxtm5o1_500.gif

:clap:

tumblr_lnn0lmQutm1qfguhh.gif

Me,??

Coz IMO, she's the most talented female pop star, so far..

her talent>>>>>> your faves.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Galactic Mess

This, pretty much. I love her because she's so brave and her concepts are só badass and creative, and because she doesn't lipsync. God, I hate lipsyncing. I consider every singer who does it an incompetent and useless *****.

Vanilla

1) I love her music

2) I love that she set the bar in pop music. Everyone is trying to reach her level. She cares so much about her art, and her entire life is a performance, so, I guess it's her dedication

3) Her talent, that b---h is so talented!

4) She cares about her fans - this is such a big thing for me, she CARES for us, and TRIES to help us

5) She's strong.

6) She's such a kind, caring person, with such an amazing personality

I just love her, in and out.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

I am a Gaga fan primarily because I like her music and respond to it. I also like the fact that she is incredibly talented and "created" her own fame. I love her work ethic and dedication to her fans, and the way she uses her fame well.

HazMonsterPaws

There are many reasons I guess.. Some of them are:

- She's different, her songs and style are not like the rest of the stuff that's in the music industry now.

- She's brave, knows what she wants and knows how to make it happen.

- Her love for her fans. You can see it is truly real.

- She's fierce, works hard.

- She tries to give equality to all of us.

- There are still a lot of things that can't be explained well... She's the one who always makes me happy or makes me get through the day with her songs, videos, speeches and everything. She's amazing, she's unique.

- And because she's ITALIAN :derpga:

Edit: I also agree with what XicaChan said.

I love her music.

I love her personality.

And her support for the LGBT community makes me love her even more.

Archived