💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Worst Single Choices

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

What songs from Gaga's career do you think are the least radio friendly?

I would say Teeth, Bad Kids, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, The Queen, and Swine tbh

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

barcodemonster

Brown Eyes, Disco Heaven, Teeth, Americano, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Fashion of His Love, Highway Unicorn (Road to Love), Electric Chapel, The Queen, Swine, and Mary Jane Holland

scan my barcode

TEANUS

I think all of those (sans Swine :wtf: ) would have made amazing singles :flutter: 

Even Black Jesus? I could see the others of the video was flawless and she did lots of promotion and things like that, but, that title in its own :rofl:I mean, the song itself is flawless, but, that title :pray:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

RebeldeFaith

Everything that wasn't a single from The Fame (except Brown Eyes).

Something something idk

Bloody Mary

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Raikou

Brown Eyes, Disco Heaven, Teeth, Americano, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Fashion of His Love, Highway Unicorn (Road to Love), Electric Chapel, The Queen, Swine, and Mary Jane Holland

I'd say THIS, apart from FOHL.

She would have been dragged to the malebolge for ripping off Whitney, but I think FOHL would have been a top 40 hit, unlike other songs from BTW such as Electric Chapel.

Anderson123

Who knows. Some songs that are not that "Radio-friendly" could be good choices if Gaga and her team know how to sell it. Some people think Marry The Night and GUY were perfect single choices, but the world was probably not interested in Gaga at that time. PERFECT songs like Do What U Want and The Edge of Glory are some of her best, and they did good but not AS good as they deserved because of random reasons.

So I don't know, Applause did good and wouldn't have done good if it was released later, Telephone smashed because it was the single that followed the success of Poker Face and Bad Romance at that time, plus it featured Beyoncé, just so many reasons and things to say about single choices. You just never know when something is going to be successful or not, it just happens.

VenusBlackStar

Hmmm...least pop radio friendly I'd say:

- Teeth

- Government Hooker

- Bloody Mary

- Black Jesus + Amen Fashion

- Aura

- Sexxx Dreams

-Swine

-Mary Jane Holland

Pretty much the songs that a ton of people could misconstrue because they're too lazy to actually try to understand them and the topics they address. A lot of these would be great for a radio station that played more "alternative" electronic music.

No one could actually tell the best radio friendly single tbh

Remember back in late 2000's, RnB was the sh*t back then, but Gaga surprised everyone with a dance record so... :stalkga:

Besides, anything could be a hit tho... with just the right promotion :excuseu: Even a sh*t song can manage to reach #1

but to answer your question, the worst single choice is Dope & JnD :hunty:

Mister Gaga

A lot of people saying Bloody Mary :wtfga:

Brown Eyes, Teeth, Aura, Americano, Highway Unicorn (RTL), JnD, Swine and Fashion! 

Probglum

HOW can people say Teeth? Am I the only one who can hear Teeth on the radio??

I don't really feel like going through her whole discography, so I'll just say some, like:

-Scheisse

-Swine

-Highway Unicorn

-Aura

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived