💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Artrave Throwback: Backstage Problems / Difficulties @Barcelona

theARTVampire

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

Artrave @Barcelona: Gaga left the stage very quickly during Telephone. After Partynauseous got cut off abruptly, the band started to improvise a long instrumental interlude using the Paparazzi stems. After 4 long minutes the band stopped playing, Gaga came out and Paparazzi started playing.

Does anybody know what happened backstage? Wardrobe malfunction? Technical Problems? Gaga was sick? What do you think?

iAstroLeo

I'm just happy it was resolved by the next show :lolly:  

I didn't know this happened until now, though :emma:   

PrinceGaga

So professional. Seamless improvisation!

It could have been a million and one things tbh. I'm dying to know what goes on back there! I remember people posting on here saying what they talked about in the M&Gs and I remember that they said she felt a bit light headed but I don't know if that was for this show or one of the other 78.

It's a veeery long interlude.

mister max

pretty sure there was a problem with her costume

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

teenagechrist

She always have problems in Barcelona, she puked and had a wardrobe malfunction in the Born This Way Ball, and then this :rofl:. But she jumped to the crowd, the audience and Gaga were on fire that night :legend:! (My town is an hour from Barcelona and I didn't go to the artRAVE because no money no family sixteen in the middle of my ****ty town :emma: )

But this was so professional, I know people who went there and they didn't notice about it.

feeling so hot tamale

artpopmess

She had an idea for a new song. Another Marry the Night moment

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

VOLANTIS

She was writing LG5 DUH! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Pain of fame1

Its true that she puked in barcelona, you can say what you want , but thats because she always gives her 100% in Barcelona as it is THE BEST CROWD EVER. I mean have you seen the videos? Everybody is jumping  and singing non stop for like 2 hours. Donatella and G.U.Y seemed increedible. i wish i had been there.

She even said she was feeling lots of insipration for LG5 from barcelona. Its actually the only place from 78 dates that she said it.

teenagechrist

Its true that she puked in barcelona, you can say what you want , but thats because she always gives her 100% in Barcelona as it is THE BEST CROWD EVER. I mean have you seen the videos? Everybody is jumping  and singing non stop for like 2 hours. Donatella and G.U.Y seemed increedible. i wish i had been there.

She even said she was feeling lots of insipration for LG5 from barcelona. Its actually the only place from 78 dates that she said it.

This. I'm not saying this because I'm from Barcelona, but I've seen videos and everybody was dancing and singing like crazy, it's amazing.

feeling so hot tamale

Pain of fame1

This. I'm not saying this because I'm from Barcelona, but I've seen videos and everybody was dancing and singing like crazy, it's amazing.

i know right? havent seen a better crowd than that one

Archived