Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Can we talk the genius of this song and video!

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Like holy ****!!!

Its just ****ing amazing, and its genius, beautiful, ugly, artistic, and everything else there is to love about miss Lady Gaga!!!!!!

And of course im talking about the sensational anthem entitled MARRY THE NIGHT!!!

The video is probably one of her best, and I am ****ing shocked it didn't win a vma!!!

Im not gonna bother saying anything else about this song or video. I will allow you to say what you feel about this true gaga classic!!

Sound off in the comment section below!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gaga Monster

The music video is so good. It is so experimental and I really love the story line. The song slays:legend:

GGD Presidential Elections

BricksNStrings

So underrated. I feel like if someone asked me to show them a video that explained Gaga, this would be the one I showed them.

Also, despite all the fans who say she should "work with professionals", I think from a cinematic perspective this was Gaga's best directed video, which makes it even better that she directed it herself. The prelude pathetique, the art direction, the cinematography (especially the exploding cars bit) are all f*cking gorgeous.

I also, personally, really like the simplicity of the middle bit in the dance studio - I think it captures how epic/intense it feels when you're working towards your goals, sort of like a cheesy 80s Rocky style montage. And the end, how it builds up....:worship:

It's a shame so many fans (of course, not all) here have such poor taste and can't appreciate a masterpiece like this.

Ethereal Mess

Too bad the GP finds it really cryptic... My class-mate back then couldn't stop rebuking me for making him watch this and for "wasting 13 mins of his life"

Yep I made everybody watch it:trollga:

The Child

Too bad the GP finds it really cryptic... My class-mate back then couldn't stop rebuking me for making him watch this and for "wasting 13 mins of his life"

Yep I made everybody watch it:trollga:

My crush watched it without even me forcing him to and he told me he loved both the video and the song :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Ethereal Mess

My crush watched it without even me forcing him to and he told me he loved both the video and the song :giveup:

omg bone him:teehee:

The Child

omg bone him:teehee:

I can't, he's taken :cry:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

FrankGutz

my favorite video so far, that one made me ha stan :sara:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bad Bromance

This is indeed my favorite Gaga song of all time.  It has so much personal meaning to me and I will forever love this masterpiece of a song.  :legend: 

The video is genius and I could care less what other members of this fan base think.  The video is awesome.  Period!    :gaga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived