💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Paparazzi ask Gaga about Cecil the lion

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Credits to LadyGagaNowNet

I can't believe they expected her to answer. Glad she ignored him and I loved the way she brushed her fingers around her hair. This is exactly why I would never want to be a celebrity :laughga: 

The Child

I'll never understand why people give celebrities so much importance, like she's only a singer, she's not a politician who has to talk about every single issue of the world. Like why would her opinion even care? What do they expect her to say? :neyde:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Brooke Candy

Not a single f*ck was given 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

PartySick

You get the chance to see and talk to Gaga and you ask her that? Someone kill ha and let a deserving person have that opportunity! :fthis:

đŸ–€

Rifek

Inb4 she's filiming AHS in Hotel Cecil - that was probably firstly on her mind, but then a word ''lion'' hit her :rip: 

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Born To Slay

They probably asked her because she wears fur.

Which I find weird considering most people kill animals for food. I don't know why she gets so much trash when most people are animal killers.

freebit

I love how he ran like he really had something urgent to say to her...but it was to ask about that. :lmao:

Born To Slay

I love how he ran like he really had something urgent to say to her...but it was to ask about that. :lmao:

If he got her to comment, his vid would've gone viral. Cecil is such a media sensation it might anyway.

MonsterOfficial

Is that how you pronounce Cecil? omg I feel stupid

i pronounce it as Seh-sil 

exorcise my mind

Archived