💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ryan: "Lady Gaga is everything I dreamed of and more."

Henry

Featured Posts

But ratings can drop easy, no point hyping if you know you can't deliver.

Ryan is a proffessional director, he wouldn't want to hurt his credentials 

Also this urks me because Gaga isn't even in the same league as these 2. Yes they're both performers and singers but Gaga has the theater that these 2 don't have. Katy probably has 0 acting talent, I could imagine taylor being a semi actor. Let's not forget that Katy adopted theatrics AFTER Gaga.

They could never do what Gaga did with Jo Calderone at the VMAs.

Gaga is Theatre. She has the experience, and her fiancee is an actor

It's better to get the highest audience you can get, sure ratings drop for almost every show but you want a strong debut so that you can reach as many people as possible. Hopefully a lot of that audience decides to stay.

Hyping your main star isn't going to hurt his credentials, it's what he is expected to do. You hype your show and your cast.

Simon Cowell praised Britney's ability as a judge and said she was a perfect fit. Then when X Factor debuted the audience reception of Britney was average and so where ratings. He dropped her and said she wasn't right for the role.

American Idol tried to downplay rumours of a feud between Nicki/Mariah and said they where great judges. Now American Idol bosses blame them for the shows decline and say it was a poor casting choice.

You hype your main stars before your show starts.

You're very much taking this as an attack on Gaga when it's not. I wasn't trying to say that Katy or Taylor would be better actors than Gaga, I was simply saying that if they where in this role it is likely they would be hyped by Ryan. That's the entire point, regardless of skill the director is going to hype their main cast.

Doesn't mean Gaga isn't actually great and doing well, just means take things with a grain of salt. The director is going to hype his main star.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

omg :giveup: ......finally someone talked about her acting skills :giveup: .....get that Emmy,Gags :pray: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

malazam

'LG5 time' and that tweet..I CAN'T OK? Too much I'm going to get out of the internet until October 7 don't like the way they hype us.......that big expectation's (wich can be not that good as they make look like)

but I want her to slay everyone just because she can and then I want that Emmy

Just imagine if she wins the C2C nomination and then win one for acting

Praying to our lord Satan :bye:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Ray of Light

Awesome (because I don't make vain, pointless posts since I'm too cool to waste thread space :awesome:)

Shadow

Ryan must have struck gold and Gaga is the gold. 

Money-and-Dollar-Signs-in-Eyes.jpeg

Silence those demons... . 🖤

thehanyo

If she was average, I can tell you that he wouldn't be attempting to hype her

There's already enough hype. I know this was genuine 

Especially with a TV series, viewership can drop off so easy. Let's be realistic, Taylor probably gave Gaga lots of acting tips and lessons

Hi, I'm a senior producer at a major TV network. We will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to hype a show--whether it's good or bad. A premiere's numbers are hugely important. Nice reviews are good, because they secure longevity. But if a premiere has huge numbers, the network uses that to negotiate higher advertising rates for the rest of a season.

Archived