💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Checking In" episode discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

IF everyone is dead and attached to the Hotel, at least Iris and Liz aren't cause when Marcy tells them the hotel is up for sale, she tells him they are gonna be thrown at the streets. If they are stuck there, they can't be thrown out, they are there forever.

I'm wondering about that. In this case, why is Sally so upset in the Chutes and Ladders preview when her name isn't on the occupant list? She screams "I GODDAMN LIVE HERE!" If she can't even leave of her own free will, then how is anyone else going to force her to leave?

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering about that. In this case, why is Sally so upset in the Chutes and Ladders preview when her name isn't on the occupant list? She screams "I GODDAMN LIVE HERE!" If she can't even leave of her own free will, then how is anyone else going to force her to leave?

She will have to hide somewhere, like the people in Murder House hid in the basement 

EDIT: do you think she doesn't know she died?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

She will have to hide somewhere, like the people in Murder House hid in the basement 

EDIT: do you think she doesn't know she died?

I don't see why she'd have to hide if nothing can kill her.

She may not know she's dead, no. But I can't imagine her not leaving the hotel once for 21 years. She would be confined to it and thus unable to leave.

Also, what would happen if the haunted establishments such as the Murder House and Hotel were ever destroyed? Would the spirits move on or would they still be within that perimeter, just without the physical structure being there?

I don't see why she'd have to hide if nothing can kill her.

She may not know she's dead, no. But I can't imagine her not leaving the hotel once for 21 years. She would be confined to it and thus unable to leave.

Also, what would happen if the haunted establishments such as the Murder House and Hotel were ever destroyed? Would the spirits move on or would they still be within that perimeter, just without the physical structure being there?

She would have to hide to not reveal she is a ghost...

I think the spirits are freed, remember when Constance freaked out because she would lose Tate so she killed to guy who was trying to buy it to demolish it?

She would have to hide to not reveal she is a ghost...

I think the spirits are freed, remember when Constance freaked out because she would lose Tate so she killed to guy who was trying to buy it to demolish it?

If she knows that she is one, that is. Or if she's even concerned about people figuring out, in which case The Countess would probably be the deciding factor due to her influence. Sally's reaction seemed more like the implications of her not being on the occupant list would leave her homeless rather than having to be in hiding, but who knows?

I'll have to rewatch Murder House to catch that part. I vaguely remember it. I'm glad that's cleared up though, if it's true. I don't think there are any emotional connections between the dead in the Hotel that would prevent anyone from demolishing it if need be, which might actually allow the spirits to be set free this season. What if it's said that Constance died between the events of Murder House and Hotel from either old age or her anti-Christ son murdering her, and then nobody is left to stop the demolition of the house? That would clear up every loose end from Murder House.

I've been wondering about that part from the preview. Maybe she's in denial, or something? Or she's upset at her 'home' being taken over and she becomes territorial or something. I guess we'll find out.

If she knows that she is one, that is. Or if she's even concerned about people figuring out, in which case The Countess would probably be the deciding factor due to her influence. Sally's reaction seemed more like the implications of her not being on the occupant list would leave her homeless rather than having to be in hiding, but who knows?

I'll have to rewatch Murder House to catch that part. I vaguely remember it. I'm glad that's cleared up though, if it's true. I don't think there are any emotional connections between the dead in the Hotel that would prevent anyone from demolishing it if need be, which might actually allow the spirits to be set free this season. What if it's said that Constance died between the events of Murder House and Hotel by either old age or her son murdering her, and then nobody is left to stop the demolition of the house, that would clear up every loose end from Murder House.

I have no clue about how the Murder House cameo will work, it probably won't involve any or very few of the characters from MH since the most of the actors are still in the show. 

I've been wondering about that part from the preview. Maybe she's in denial, or something? Or she's upset at her 'home' being taken over and she becomes territorial or something. I guess we'll find out.

What I find funny is that right after that scene, you see her sewing somebody in a mattress. It makes it look like she had a hissy fit and stormed upstairs to sew some random person in one of the all-too-popular mattresses as a way of venting. The speed of the scenes switching and the content of them are funny to me :air:

Hey guys, lost Spaniard here. I am discussing with a friend about Gaga's "Your son has a jawline for days". Is this some kind of idiom?

I understood it like she is saying a nice thing about his jawline as she is vampire, and she is making a compliment like she could bite his jawline for days.

And my friend says like Gaga bit him, made him inmortal and that he will preserve the jawline he has now for ever.

I don't think it's meant to be read into much as it's a line Gaga improvised on the spot. I think she's simply just complimenting how handsome he is, or what you said.

I have no clue about how the Murder House cameo will work, it probably won't involve any or very few of the characters from MH since the most of the actors are still in the show. 

Except one Miss Lange :green:

The entirety of the Harmon family actors aren't in this season. Even Tate wasn't in the very end of Murder House, he sorta just disappeared from Violet and wasn't present in the rest of the scenes showing their family. That wouldn't make it too odd to not show him with the Harmons, so they could easily show the other actors like Connie and Dylan, and...I forget the name of the actress that plays Violet. :rip:

True. Or Ben, Vivien, Violet... 

The entirety of the Harmon family actors aren't in this season. Even Tate wasn't in the very end of Murder House, he sorta just disappeared from Violet and wasn't present in the rest of the scenes showing their family. That wouldn't make it too odd to not show him with the Harmons, so they could easily show the other actors like Connie and Dylan, and...I forget the name of the actress that plays Violet. :rip:

Taissa Farmiga ( :heart: )

They already filmed the Murder House episode of this season before Ryan stated he was going to be in talks with Lange in regards to her future on AHS. Unless they film another Murder House scene or her showing up to the hotel, at least one MH scene isn't going to involve her. That is, if it isn't a secret that she's already filmed. Or if Ryan lied :green:

• Admin unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived