Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Audio Remixers / Gaga CD Collectors Groups

Kayla

Featured Posts

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

done :D

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to join the CD Collectors :heart: While the majority of my collection is digital I'm working on getting physical copies of her remix cds.(The store I used to buy them from closed :emo:) I also collect her vinyl's and Usb drives.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

I would love to join the CD Collectors :heart: While the majority of my collection is digital I'm working on getting physical copies of her remix cds.(The store I used to buy them from closed :emo:) I also collect her vinyl's and Usb drives.

Gotcha :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Xgongiviguess

Music collector plz! :D

I have: The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, Born This Way Special Edition, Born This Way The Remixes, The Remix Japanese Edition, The Remix, and two unofficial Gaga CDs are Pure Songs & Disco Heaven: The Fame B=2.0

and lots of other non-gaga CDs and digital copies

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm buying rare Gaga items, and I have almost every single from her + all albums and the remixes.

🌹 free britney 🌹

• 5 weeks later...

I changed everyone who had asked! :)

Β 

Β 

Can I get Audio Remixer please :)

Β 

Β 

Audio Remixer, please. :)

Β 

Just wanted to confirm with you guys that changing you to Audio Remixers will make you lose the Graphic Artist icon, is that okay?

Archived