Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

Music collectors please!!

LaNathan

cd collector please!!! i own 8 editions of the fame... yeah... i am a little obsessed

PopRunTheWorld

How many remixes and post on GaGaDaily must i have to be added to the Audio Remixers group? Well I have Telephone remix and Born This Way/LoveGame demo remixes. I know that it's flop so I ask(and don't put links, if you permit, I'll do it) :toofloppy:

RAINBOWGA

I would like to be added to the CD Collectors Group.

I've been collection since 2009. My collection is since then growing and growing.

I have like 8 editions of The Fame, 11 editions of The Fame Monster etc.

ALOT of books and magazines.

All the vinyls etc.

A dedicated Monster. ;p

Thank you. (:

JudasInTheDark

I never got added to Music Collectors.... Can I have that please? Is there something more I have to do?

Burning Desire

i'd love to be in the collectors! alredy spend more than 1000$ on gaga CDs and vinyls :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
abercrombiescruffy

UGH i can not find where to ask this... so here..!?!?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-Tony-Bennett-The-Lady-is-A-Tramp-Hong-Kong-Promo-CD-CD-R-Single-RARE-/280952562547?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416a13e373

is that real??

is there a lady is a tramp cd?

also is there 3-way one?

• 3 weeks later...

Adding you guys in!

Okay so I don't know whether I should be an audio remixer or CD collector :flop: What exactly do they mean? :confused:

My digital Gaga audio collection;

33etzqf.jpg

My Highway Unicorn audio request thread :party:

http://gagadaily.com...opic=29406&st=0

I don't know which one I should be so :sweat:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Okay so I don't know whether I should be an audio remixer or CD collector :flop: What exactly do they mean? :confused:

My digital Gaga audio collection;

33etzqf.jpg

My Highway Unicorn audio request thread :party:

http://gagadaily.com...opic=29406&st=0

I don't know which one I should be so :sweat:

CD Collector is for people who collect Gaga's music, and if you're put in this group you're expected to participate in the CD Collectors thread and help members who are interested in collecting.

Audio Remixers is for people who remix music, specifically Gaga's, and if you're put in this group you're expected to fulfill audio/remix requests for users (similar to how Graphic Artists fulfill design requests).

CD Collector is for people who collect Gaga's music, and if you're put in this group you're expected to participate in the CD Collectors thread and help members who are interested in collecting.

Audio Remixers is for people who remix music, specifically Gaga's, and if you're put in this group you're expected to fulfill audio/remix requests for users (similar to how Graphic Artists fulfill design requests).

Audio remixers is perfect, since I run the Highway Unicorn! :flutter:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived