Joanne Trattoria Restaurant infested with living mice/rats

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Really? The same kindnof news again?

They also reported about similiar atuff in 2013.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2384258/Lady-Gagas-parents-restaurant-overrun-rodents--day-health-inspectors-rule-safe-diners.html

Which Joe replied with

Iconic. :gaycat: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Bromance

I have some friends who have worked as servers their entire lives and let me tell you, finding vermin in restaurants is not uncommon - especially in a city like New York where there are rats everywhere!  I guess there's no better place to eat than home.   :yes:

OT:  I hope people don't drag Gaga for this.  :ohno:  But, like ‌@Coop said, Justin Timberlake's restaurant Southern Hospitality was also cited for being infested with vermin. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

TheFame Monster

Tons of restaurants have mice and rats. The only reason you're hearing about this is because its related to a celebrity. Though, that does not make it okay.

freebit

I remember reading that half the restaurants on the upper east side are/were infested with rats. Someone made a map of all the vermin infested restaurants in NYC. It was eye-opening to say the least. Ick nast. :eww:

I hate how this always becomes associated with Gaga even though it's not even really her restaurant.

Robotboy

inb4 this is angela chengs comeback article.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived