Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Zedd should come back?

Spyro

Featured Posts

I wouldn't mind. Aura (demo obvs) is one of my fav gaga songs. And True Colours was pretty good. But I'd prefer new producers

aura is literally 90% infected mushrooms original production and the rest is Zedd's remix and polishing to create Aura. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Sure, but I'm more excited about Gaga working with new producers, DJWS, RedOne and Moroder.

TEANUS

Yes. I'm sure at least half of you haven't heard his solo work on Clarity and now True Colors. Songs like Codec, Epos, Follow You Down, Stache, Papercut, and Addicted To A Memory are enough to show his talent.

I still to this day refuse to believe Aura, Donatella, and G.U.Y., are the best they came up with

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

aura is literally 90% infected mushrooms original production and the rest is Zedd's remix and polishing to create Aura. 

The chorus, second verse, and outro are 99% Zedd production though

RAMROD

I do not mind.

Just please give Gaga actually new tunes. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagzus

yes, he's an amazing producer and makes amazing EDM that is fit for radio so yes please give me Donatella 2.0

gagzus

Sure, but I'm more excited about Gaga working with new producers, DJWS, RedOne and Moroder.

out of all of these Moroder is the only new one

The chorus, second verse, and outro are 99% Zedd production though

no have you heard the original song? It's called Kink/Still Love Trance. It's Infected Mushroom. It's literally their signature sound too. The chorus with the hard beat during "do you wanna touch me cosmic lover" is zedd... But the song is a genuine Infected Mushroom production. The full demo was also never released because Gaga bought it. 

TEANUS

no have you heard the original song? It's called Kink/Still Love Trance. It's Infected Mushroom. It's literally their signature sound too. The chorus with the hard beat during "do you wanna touch me cosmic lover" is zedd... But the song is a genuine Infected Mushroom production. The full demo was also never released because Gaga bought it. 

yes, I've heard the original song and yes, the second part of the chorus (the best part I must say), the second verse, and the outro are all Zedd's production

I loved him on ARTPOP. Listening to the intsrementals on that album is so fantastic. All the producers did so well. But like others have said I want a differect sound for LG5. However to say he did bad on ARTPOP is an outrage.

Yes, loveeeee G.U.Y. :Jase:

But, if his sound doesn't fit the new album, then I'm okay with him not being included.

PaperIz

Not after he let GUY flop:hor: lol jk. I would be here for it, but not really hoping for another EDM record.

Archived