Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will only be in 8 of 13 AHS episodes

gagzus

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

It seems like Gaga is the little bad, and the Big Bad will be another character???

Lady Gaga will be killed by Sarah Paulson's character. That or in 8 of 13 episodes Gaga appears in her normal form, in the other 5 she appears as something else. LOL. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Why do we trust that 1 Twitter accoutn tho

1) they tweeted it bc it was announced

2) the co-creator stated it in the source in the OP

• 1 month later...
PrinceGaga

Other smaller roles in hotel have only got 5,6,7 etc so I doubt it's just a typo. I bet she would be in them all tbh. They probably changed the storyline around as they filmed. I also read somewhere that when her appearance in only 8 episodes was announced, the whole series wasn't even written yet so Elizabeth could have been added to more over time.

In all honesty, TV series don't have to show every character, even major characters, in every episode. This really shines through in TWD, where some episodes are character specific, and only focus on one character (like Beth).

Purr more, hiss less.

djBuffoon

I wish Falchuk hadn't released that information. I hope they underestimated how many episodes she would be in, it sucks to be able to literally count down the episodes until her story ends.

Luv u Sum

Well tbh we shouldn't take it to heart. Before freak show they said Jessica was more of a background character. And idk if you were watching but to me Elsa was the main character in every episode. So it may have been that was at first but they always change their mind. So I wouldn't worry about 'Counting down her end' and just enjoy the show

:)

giskardsb

I wish Falchuk hadn't released that information. I hope they underestimated how many episodes she would be in, it sucks to be able to literally count down the episodes until her story ends.

If things are going as well with her as it seems they may very well expand her role.   Luckily things are never completely cast in stone with this kind of series, the writers have some leeway even after the series starts to mold it depending on what the characters are doing and how the audience is responding.

Warholian

Yeah, pretty sure it's already confirmed she'll be in 10-13 of the episodes, and will be in the final.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived