💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will only be in 8 of 13 AHS episodes

gagzus

Featured Posts

Economy

Where did they get that info though? Didn't Ryan Murphy just say that she has a very "nefarious" plan that begins the first episode and plays out through the ENTIRE season? I don't see her character dying off after episode 8 if that's the case...

who said it was the first 8 though????

different stuff will no doubt be going on and not every single episode may require her.

Even the biggest most important characters miss some episodes here and there on most series :shrug:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

She's the main character....

dying off at ep. 8 with 4 more to go? :rip: 

#1 being owner of hotel doesnt automatically mean the main character

#2 8 of 13 doesnt mean first 8... the episodes she doesnt appear in can easily be spread out

i cant with all the assumptions im seeing on the comments :duck:

aaronyoji

Uh? they never tell who's appearing in an episode or not. And anyway, I think most Monsters are fans of the show anyway so they'll watch anyway and if some other Monsters are new to the show, believe me, they'll get addicted.

i was just kidding lol. 

Barbados

#2 8 of 13 doesnt mean first 8... the episodes she doesnt appear in can easily be spread out

i cant with all the assumptions im seeing on the comments :duck:

its a fact that she's a main character

you're assuming that i'm making assumptions... #next

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

ItsTommyBitch

:giveup:

Not here for this tbh :crossed: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Where did they get that info though? Didn't Ryan Murphy just say that she has a very "nefarious" plan that begins the first episode and plays out through the ENTIRE season? I don't see her character dying off after episode 8 if that's the case...

only being in 8 episodes =/= dying on the 8th episode  :awkney: 

She doesn't have to appear back to back in every episode and she does not need to be present in all episodes for her plan to unfold. 

Bradley

"only" 8!?? that's a lot

It's a lot but we won't be seeing Gaga in 5 episodes, which is also a lot. Jessica appeared in all 13 episodes in the previous three seasons.

Not to mention that Lady Gaga is the first name to be mentioned on the cast list so I am assuming that she's the main lead role of this season.

Brad said her part is "substantial." Doesn't that make her a main character? :confused: 

People don't get AHS... everyone dies. lol. You got lucky she gets to live 8 episodes.

So far, Sarah Paulson's characters live until the end.

Yes, but not for the general cast. There are a few exceptions. But looking at it in a bigger view, everyone dies.

00026 † 10000

SlayMeToVenus

she's going to die this season. :whitney:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

GoogooGaga

People don't get AHS... everyone dies. lol. You got lucky she gets to live 8 episodes.

True. Jessica Lange's character has died in 3 out of 4 AHS seasons. And Jessica is the HBIC of this shows.

Archived