💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will only be in 8 of 13 AHS episodes

gagzus

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I highly doubt ratings for certain episodes would drop just because Gaga isn't in them :koons:

I mean, what kind of animal would you have to skip out on random parts of the story like that :excuseu:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I read from Ryan or somebody official that Gaga's episode count was changed to 10 instead of 8 Im looking for it but can't remember where I saw it :(

andy232000

We could see this series delving into the characters a lot more, and having episodes dedicated just to them (Like the Pepper episode in AHS), so that might be what it means+ I'm hoping she doesnt appear for the first 1 or 2 episodes and have her appear at the end of the third/second by ringing the bell and checking in :yes: 

no, ryan said that he just finished editing episode one and that theres a 6 minute introduction where we see gaga in a lot of nudity and bloodyness

Economy

I swear I read from Ryan or somebody official that Gaga's episode count was changed to 10 instead of 8 Im looking for it but can't remember where I saw it :(

that would be good!

that would be good!

Yess! Although tbh I'd be glad with Gaga in 8 episodes as long as her acting is great and on par with the rest of the cast.

Archived