šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga will only be in 8 of 13 AHS episodes

gagzus

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

It seems like Gaga is the little bad, and the Big Bad will be another character???

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XGirlfriend

Its a very big show with a big cast and probably alot of storylines, so its evident that Gagz doesn't appear in all of the episodes. Its not necessary, alot of theĀ main character didn't appear in all the episodes in past seasonsĀ 

LaMaisonGaga

It seems like Gaga is the little bad, and the Big Bad will be another character???

otherwise imo. Gaga is definitly the big bad one.

lamaisongaga.com

NOBODY SAID SHE DIES OMG CALM THE **** DOWN EVERYONE!:fail:

Even Jessica never appeared every episode in every season. For heaven's sake some episodes are about minor characters and actually 8 Episodes are more than enough! It doesn't mean she's getting killed off. Just that she wont be seen in 5 episodes. Some minor characters like "Amazon Eve" appeared in more Episodes than the Leading "Elsa Mars" in Freakshow.:coffee:Ā 

You guys lose it way too quickly. Its Quality not Quantity.. sistersĀ :smh:

To be honest, I'd find cool if she gets killed off after killing plenty people, like a greatĀ turn in the plot. I don't get why people is so pissed off.Ā 

TimisaMonster

Even main characters aren't in EVERY episode...you do have to elaborate on the side characters a bit too and that requires time and fairness...

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

she's going to die this season.Ā :whitney:

YourĀ literary skills to be honest. :rip:Ā 

Let me emphasize:Ā So Far.Ā What doesĀ So FarĀ mean?Ā Used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time.

I was referring Mark's comment about everybody's deaths. I just pointed out thatĀ so farĀ Paulson's characters live until the end.Ā 

So who's wrong?

she's going to die this season.Ā :whitney:

Also, IĀ amĀ an American Horror StoryĀ fan. I'veĀ read all the details.Ā 

They won't kill her before the last episode because she will draw in a lot of viewers, lesbihonest.

Ā 

If they kill her at all, that is. If they really want this season to be evil, then she will get a happy ending for herself. Like the antichrist in the first season.

Nicole

lol just because Gaga is in it doesn't make it become The Gaga Show. 8 episodes is generous considering main characters die in every season. Even so, there will be episodes that explore other characters' storylines - Gaga isĀ starringĀ in this season, she isn'tĀ theĀ season.Ā 

PrinceGaga

8 episodes is a decent amount of screentime. Besides, the girl has a hit album to right with GodOne so...

Bad Monster Kid

Not sure if this was mentioned. Kathy Bates confirmed she has scenes with Gaga in the first three episodes. Kathy mentioned this on her access Hollywood interview last week.Ā 

Archived