news

Gaga will only be in 8 of 13 AHS episodes

gagzus

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

Where did they get that info though? Didn't Ryan Murphy just say that she has a very "nefarious" plan that begins the first episode and plays out through the ENTIRE season? I don't see her character dying off after episode 8 if that's the case...

Weekender Boy

i think ryan confirmed that she will be in every episode 

Look at the AHS thread. Brad Falchuk confirmed she'll be appearing for 8 episodes

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da

Barbados

She's the main character....

dying off at ep. 8 with 4 more to go? :rip: 

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

gagzus

Where did they get that info though? Didn't Ryan Murphy just say that she has a very "nefarious" plan that begins the first episode and plays out through the ENTIRE season? I don't see her character dying off after episode 8 if that's the case...

i think ryan confirmed that she will be in every episode 

This was apparently said by Brad Falchuk the producer/co-creator of the series.

& Doesn't mean she'll be in the first 8 episodes she may not appear in every episode simply

gagzus

She's the main character....

dying off at ep. 8 with 4 more to go? :rip: 

& Doesn't mean she'll be in the first 8 episodes she may not appear in every episode simply

Lona Delery

I guess this jsut means she does not appear in every episode. Like Game of Thrones, where some protagonists are missing in episodes, simply because no plot string was in the particular episode.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Bleachella

We could see this series delving into the characters a lot more, and having episodes dedicated just to them (Like the Pepper episode in AHS), so that might be what it means+ I'm hoping she doesnt appear for the first 1 or 2 episodes and have her appear at the end of the third/second by ringing the bell and checking in :yes: 

gagzus

We could see this series delving into the characters a lot more, and having episodes dedicated just to them (Like the Pepper episode in AHS), so that might be what it means+ I'm hoping she doesnt appear for the first 1 or 2 episodes and have her appear at the end of the third/second by ringing the bell and checking in :yes: 

maybe that's plausible since she's the owner, not the manager after all, I can imagine her meeting Donovan at the check-in desk and flirting with him tbh 

Robinladen

8 is pretty good.

+ I'm hoping she doesnt appear for the first 1 or 2 episodes and have her appear at the end of the third/second by ringing the bell and checking in :yes: 

Didn't Ryan say Gaga revaels her sinister plan in episode 1?

Archived