đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mika

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I really like his new album. I hope we get a video for the title track. No Place in Heaven. :gaycat:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

crisTEAne

i like the song, it's such a bop. but his (hand) gestures in the video really irritate me. :noparty:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JusKeepBreathin

i like the song, it's such a bop. but his (hand) gestures in the video really irritate me. :noparty:

His hand gestures are always off in every video. Lol but I think it's part of his goofy charm. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

crisTEAne

His hand gestures are always off in every video. Lol but I think it's part of his goofy charm. 

i guess, but it's interesting that sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. i just finished watching good guys in which his goofiness was on point. somehow i felt that his movements and gestures were coherent with the concept of the video. :yes: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JusKeepBreathin

i guess, but it's interesting that sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. i just finished watching good guys in which his goofiness was on point. somehow i felt that his movements and gestures were coherent with the concept of the video. :yes: 

yeah I think it's because in that video he is not supposed to be in control of his movements, so it looks like it makes sense for that video.  I love that song too. 

URFUTUREFAV

Underwater part II/ Rain part II

op: HOLY **** SLAY MIKA

People hate what they don't understand.

His new album is one of my favorite albums ever, every song is so good imo :cry:

The location in this video is so beautiful

Alcina Dimitrescu

It's funny, i was listening to No Place In Heaven for the first time yesterday. I accidently stumbled upon it

MonsterOfSpain

I like his new album too, most of the songs are cute, beautiful and catchy, although sometimes they sound too similar to each other.

JusKeepBreathin

It's funny, i was listening to No Place In Heaven for the first time yesterday. I accidently stumbled upon it

That's definitely one of my favorite songs off his new album.

Archived