Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard Super Bowl Poll - Add Gaga in other

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bleachella

I refuse to vote :crossed:

Taylor's on there, Gaga, Rih, QUEEN, BON JOVI?!?!

It's impossible to pick :giveup:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latina twilight

Queen or Bon Jovi need to perfom.

Come on! it's 50th superbowl, do something right, guys.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

PartySick

Taylor Swift most likely.

But I'd love to have Gaga perform!

-Open up with Poker Face

-Transition into Just Dance

-Beyonce as a guest with Telephone

-Move onto Bad Romance

-BTW on the piano, maybe even sing another song from BTW

-Close with Applause

I can only hope :pray:

BTW on piano? :green: Ok, 45 minute halftime show confirmed :legend: 

OT: I can't at this comment :fail: 

Taylor:has great songs but I think her SB show would be like Katy's (fireworks,lion etc)
Justin Timberlake:he was twice so i don't think that he will be
Adele:I love her but it would be a boring show
Rihanna:It would be great but.....I don't think so 
Queen:old 
We need a performer who would slay the show, has aura and is a legend...I think Britney would be the best choice 

He literally said "has AURA". I did not see Britney coming :giveup:  

🖤

playing acoustic at the superbowl is so lame though, no one wants to hear it

Still, viewers wouldn't know that.  She could play acoustic for the intro, then have the studio version play.

nikola

Tbh most of the list is tragic if u ask me.......JB and 1D to perform .......are we joking right now.....this is not young girls wet dreams its ****ing super bowl......tbh i dont see Gaga performing any time soon.....like she is too big of a risk .......i would love if Queen or Bon Jovi performred.....i mean its 50 one after all.....we need someone with talent to perform 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

migamiga

Pretty much. Superbowl's biggest audience is straight people (even though many people just watch just the half-time/commercials but still) and we know what the straight audience thinks of Gaga very well :emma: 

Well, I don't really think it has anything to do with s-xuality. The network faced a lot of lawsuits as a result of Janet's incident and they are very cautious not to cross any "family-friendly" lines. And let's face it- Gaga is anything but family-friendly :emma:

But I'm okay with her not performing. It really doesn't do much for a person's career anyways- aside from the experience which is pretty cool

Bad Bromance

I would love it if Gaga performed at the Super Bowl!!  :party:  But if her new album is a smash a la TFM or BTW, wouldn't we want to wait until she has a few more hits?

Either way, if they decide to ask Gaga to perform in 2016, she could always sing two songs off TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP to complete the 12 minute halftime show.  This also works, too, guys!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived