đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love Swinefest (iTunes Festival 2013)

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

I watched Swinefest again today, it came with the album (I believe it was only released as a DVD here in the UK? I may be wrong). Anyway I was slayed again as per usual. I believe the reason I love ARTPOP so much is due to this launch event, it was amazing. I listen to swinefest more than the album itself tbh.

I remember LOVING the Sexxx Dreams interlude knowing that a killer song was coming up, I got tingles when I heard it for the first time, amazing amazing. Oddly enough I don't really listen to the album version of it much but love the swinefest performance. The performance of ARTPOP was also amazing too, I loved that (oddly enough I remember people tweeting throughout and someone was ranking the performances saying "gaga has just performed ARTPOP, out of all the songs so far this one was the least interesting and the crowd wasn't as engaged"-yeah right darlins).

Another funny note: people in the crowd trying to sing along and messing the words coz obvs it was the first time we'd ever heard the songs in full (bar Aura and Applause).

Jewels N' Drugs even slays live, she looked SO happy to be back, long live the queen of slaying my iHoles!

gagzus

I actually thought ARTPOP was gonna be my fave song tbh, I loved seeing it live though tbh.

I think a LOT of ARTPOP is better live, with the exception of MJH.

ARTPOP sounded like the second coming of Jesus there, still not happy with the studio versions of her songs in ARTPOP, maybe we would have appreciated the songs more if the  Swinfest happened after the album release

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

artpopmess

The way she sang the songs is better than the album versions. I enjoy listening to SwineFest bc it reminds me how happy i was when i was watching it, at the time it felt like Gaga was gone for ages

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

gagaohlala

Sex Dreams and ARTPOP at SwineFest > All Gaga's discographique 

Hoping that one day thosethose studio demos will leak :coffee:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Archived