💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you think Elizabeth will look?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I hope she looks a lot like the way she did in the first AHS promo Gaga did back in February. It gave me fame monster vibes. Hopefully no red lipstick too because that shade doesn't suit Gaga in my opinion. Also can we talk about how Gaga looks nothing like an "Elizabeth" :rip: The name is just too common yet random for Gaga's face. I feel like a name like Sophia would have suited her more but hey I guess we'll see in October. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

The first thing I thought was the Oscar red carpet look with the red lips, nude eyes and pinned back blond hair :laughga:.

I feel like she'll look relatively old, but then again I'm not familiar with AHS at all so I don't know what the usual style is.

gagzus

i hope she looks like she did in 2012 tbh, doubt it but i would like something along the lines of this

tumblr_mecfcnqnHM1r7rasyo1_500.jpg

gagzus

The first thing I thought was the Oscar red carpet look with the red lips, nude eyes and pinned back blond hair :laughga:.

I feel like she'll look relatively old, but then again I'm not familiar with AHS at all so I don't know what the usual style is.

there's no set style, it changes all the time because they change time periods and what not

Diamond Heart

i think she will look like Gaga tbh -.-

I dont get why u think she doesnt suit Elizabeth specifically. i dont think she looks like any name fits her, not even Stefani. Sometimes when i think about the fact shes just called stefani im just like she doesnt suit it at all :P 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

monsterdreams

Think she'll look different a bit actually 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

lordgagx

i hope she looks like she did in 2012 tbh, doubt it but i would like something along the lines of this

tumblr_mecfcnqnHM1r7rasyo1_500.jpg

2012GA :legend:

Alien Tulip

She's the wh0re of the hotel. I doubt any wh0re would wanna look old so I think she'll look s-xy.

Alien Tulip

Red Lipstick is the most classic Gaga. :redface: HDU? 

Classic is what most people think how Gaga looks and thats still blonde bangs and baby pink lips.

Archived