Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's Face Last Night, LG5 Tease?

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

Remember when Gaga showed up with a really white face a few months before "Applause" and "ARTPOP"?

Last night, her look was similar. Plain white dress and really white face...

8285824C.jpg

Yes, it is LG5. Not LG4, LG6, LG9452.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

gagzus

it's nothing to do with it, plus her face was only white in the first pic because she's got on full coverage foundation with a high SPF hence the white-out/flashback. Same with a lot of her candids where her face is white (which she should have learned by now not to wear an SPF foundation on the evening since she doesn't need it)

Maybe she's going to release the album in 7 months, but I don't think it has anything to do with this. I think she's just wearing regular plain clothes since C2C ended

PartySick

The GagaVinchi Code is examined daily here. I'm impressed at how sensitive Monsters are to details tbh :yes: 

🖤

OBEY

She probably simply wanted a simple white look.

I'm sure she doesn't even know herself that she wore this kind of outfit before Applause and that some use it as a ''sign". I know sometimes Gaga thinks and gives a lot of hints, but A LOT OF TIMES we think these are and they're not. I hope i'm wrong though.

tumblr_mjyoxegu7L1qzyznvo3_250.gif

And I hope she's so pale because she spends all day inside the studio

darkchylde

She's only wearing 6 eyelases so it's safe to assume the release will be done in 6 months, also, her face is sightly looking at the north, in a 34º angle so it means on 34 days we're getting an announcement.

monsterdreams

I love how skeptical we are of people but imagine if all the reaches were actually right :rip:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Alien Tulip

And I hope she's so pale because she spends all day inside the studio

I wouldn't really call Gaga "pale" since she has some color. In the first pic she basically smacked on foundation and in the second pic its just her natural fair almost olive skin. 

Jay.P

That monkey she was holding a few days before ARTPOP was announced should be a sign too if we see it again :stalkga:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

evgenigerm2

The GagaVinchi Code is examined daily here. I'm impressed at how sensitive Monsters are to details tbh :yes: 

The thirst is real :proud:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived