Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Telephone

zackdunaway

Featured Posts

zackdunaway

For some reason I am JUST realizing that Gaga and Beyonce haven't ever performed Telephone live before and I'm in shock! I mean I get they were both extremely busy when Telephone was released. But I expected at least a performance at an awards show or something? It was such a big hit and a live performance from them would have caused a world-wide slayage. :sharon:

Gohan

Yeah, but King B did an amazing performance of the song + she mentioned Gaga at the end :legend:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

kiwifromvenus

If they did a performance together or a few it could have sent it to number 1 tbh.

Bad Bromance

If they did a performance together or a few it could have sent it to number 1 tbh.

I was just thinking that as I was reading the OP!!!  I'd bet that if they would have performed the song once or twice at an awards show or on a show on TV, the song could have made it to number 1.  Gaga and Beyoncé were unstoppable at that time and the slayage their performance could've caused may have easily sent the song to # 1 on the BB Hot 100, tbh!!   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

warhol killer

It is literally on my Superbowl dreamlist tbh

The mash-up I made before Cheek To Cheek happened:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Dexxx

the GP is not yet ready for a performance of the two queens. That would really cause a worldwide slayage! :queenga:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

Archived