💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trisha Paytas Talks About Her Awful Britney Spears Meet And Greet

PicklePower

Featured Posts

PicklePower

Wtf Brit :saladga: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn son 11 minutes of this :neyde: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

retroglamx

anyone care to write down the most important parts maybe? :smh:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Bette Davis

Take a shot every time she touches her hair.

..actually don't because you would either die or have to get your stomach pumped :hunty:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Barbados

i find it hard to believe trisha and gigi about certain things bc some of their stories are blatant lies and they've been caught out on it.

Brit could of been really nice they just wanted drama

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

i find it hard to believe trisha and gigi about certain things bc some of their stories are blatant lies and they've been caught out on it.

Like what?

SissyFromSpace

which stories for Gigi?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Alien Tulip

I never seen this girl a day of my life I can already tell she had her lips done. Holy **** does she do her own makeup? That blush and conturing is not done right and I'm not even a makeup artist.

I never seen this girl a day of my life I can already tell she had her lips done. Holy **** does she do her own makeup? That blush and conturing is not done right and I'm not even a makeup artist.

Exactly, you're not a makeup artist :kissga:

Take a shot every time this touches her hair.

..actually don't because you would either die or have to get your stomach pumped :hunty:

Are you a This, too?

MAKE IT WORK

inuborg

Sis, what? She has the picture in her hands. Brit is a mess when it comes to meet and greets. This is common knowledge 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

BLACKOUTbritney

Sis, what? She has the picture in her hands. Brit is a mess when it comes to meet and greets. This is common knowledge 

A hot mess*

JEWRJEWR

:lmao:

Take ha coin's Britney 

the video I sent u the other day (superficial b---h :lmao: ). is an extremely bad copy of paparazzi :rip: its even shot in the same house 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived