đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

5th single from 1989 is Wildest dreams

Yanko

Featured Posts

Creyk

I know the chances are slim, but it would be so great if this song went #1. Best song ever, alongside with Style :messga:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

Omfg guys! I got the songs confused. This whole time I thought the song that she picked was Out of the Woods. I got the titles confused lolol :Chica:

but I did listen to wildest dreams and it's good too. 

Rudz Xinc

so many single materials from 1989

Wildest Dream, I Know Places, New Romantic

Look at those clowns

VenusBlackStar

Honestly homegurrl could crank out 9 singles from 1989 and I know a good many of us would be here for it. I know the average amount of singles from a super fab record like this is like 4-6 but there ain't a reason she couldn't try to break more records and pop out some more Top 10s from the album.

malazam

Loved it but I want How You Get The Girl or I Know Places as single.....Wildest Dreams is a really nice song but I can't listen to it all day on the radio I will finish hating it.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Lana Del Shade

My fave one   [:giveup:]  Yas taylor! 

Now I need All You Had To Do Was Stay and Clean.

darkchylde

Love WD, but idk if it's a smart choice. Hope we get a remix or something so she gets that #1... Maybe with Calvin?

Btw, what's that vanity Fair backlash y'all talking about.

KindaTrashy

Wildest Dreams is commercial Lana. I feel like it could generate the kind of GP appeal that her music hasn't quite achieved yet (perhaps paving the way for her upcoming album). It's also one of my favourites so I'm excited to see a video and full promotion for it! :flutter:

New Romantics couldn't be a single because it wasn't released on the standard 1989. I don't think it'll be possible because of that.

Archived