Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

This guy is such an embarrassment :lmao: 

I love that Howard is a stan. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel

People are just tired of this kind of extravaganza, that's why Gaga did the best career move by putting all the theatre to the side and just showing off her talent with Cheek to Cheek and all her major 2015 performances.

Bad Bromance

I saw this on TV on AGT and that guy's performance was very cringe worthy indeed.  :deadbanana:

I love the fact that Howard Stern is such a Gaga stan!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

TheFame Monster

People are just tired of this kind of extravaganza, that's why Gaga did the best career move by putting all the theatre to the side and just showing off her talent with Cheek to Cheek and all her major 2015 performances.

I wouldn't say people are tired of it, but in order to do it you must have talent or else it's just cheap and repugant

Sizzily

lolol all jokes aside though, this is really why only gaga can do what gaga does. there's an actual talent behind her performances. this god awful vocal performance was a cheap rehash of her vmas 2009 performance with the costumes, and the hectic piano pounding, it had all the flash of what people think gaga does in her performances, but without the talent, so what are you left with? narcissism, and a cheat into being artistic. 

ALL. OF. THIS. MTE

One Banned Boi

barcodemonster

The performer seems like the type of guy that wouldn't shave his pubes :sis:

scan my barcode

Can we talk about how this contestant is a passive-aggresive lil b---h tho

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kabexuela

OHMJUH :dies: This guy is too much :dies: Not Howard, the weird feather guy with the Elvis in a wind tunnel hair thing :dies: 

Where in the video did he say that?  

When the king of all media says you're one of the best vocalists he's ever seen that's no small feat

Kabexuela

eww he has a vevo account. must not be as hard as i thought to get one. and he has actual music videos. smhhhh.

What is his Vevo account?  I can't understand his name.

Kabexuela

Say what? :confused:

Oh, I read it as a quote of what Howard said.  The context and grammar were an illusion.  

Archived