Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Iggy Azalea covers Seventeen Magazine, talks about Plastic Surgery and more

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

swakby

So proud of her :proud:

I have always liked her no matter her vocal abilities and attitude. There's actually something real in having a plastic surgery.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Wrong decision coming into a thread of iggy stans trying to tell some truth about iggy i guess :saladga: 

IGGY-AZALEA-BEFORE-AFTER-SURGERY.jpg

but yea.... only a nose job

(that chin tho)

Lol can u learn to take a joke? As someone allready said she adressed all her operations, she admitted she did adjusted her face, she didn't listed all things lol

Pure Adrenaline

she looks hotter now

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Giorno Giovanna

tumblr_mp9w5gVySB1r9ga5mo3_400.gif

true dat

:pray:

Says Iggy, "Some days I just want to look like s*** and feel okay with that."

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Phoenix

Wrong decision coming into a thread of iggy stans trying to tell some truth about iggy i guess :saladga: 

IGGY-AZALEA-BEFORE-AFTER-SURGERY.jpg

but yea.... only a nose job

(that chin tho)

tbh, different camera angle, ligths, the way her hair is put and also her face expression

💎

SissyFromSpace

iggy-azalea-covers-seventeen-september-2

On whether she’s had a nose job: “I’m not denying it. Denying it is lame. I don’t think you should be ashamed if you made a change to yourself, which is why I’ve spoken about the changes I’ve made, like with my breasts.”

On plastic surgery: “Your perception of yourself can change a lot over time, so I think it’s important to wait and make sure it’s the right choice. Plastic surgery is an emotional journey. It’s no easy feat to live with your flaws and accept yourself—and it’s no easy feat to change yourself. Either way you look at it, it’s a tough journey. There are things that I didn’t like about myself that I changed through surgery. There are other things I dislike but I’ve learned to accept. It’s important to remember you can’t change everything. You can never be perfect.”

On whether her looks are under more scrutiny now: “It’s hard to be a woman in 2015 with social media. There’s so much more emphasis on taking pictures of ourselves and the ‘likes’ or people commenting on them. There’s a lot more pressure to look beautiful. Some days I just want to look like s*** and feel okay with that.”

iggy-azalea-covers-seventeen-september-2

http://www.justjared.com/2015/08/04/iggy-azalea-reveals-she-got-a-nose-job-its-no-easy-feat-to-change-yourself/

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace

Looks good! 

Don't think its horrible to get a nose job! 

What she says here is so true:

On whether her looks are under more scrutiny now: “It’s hard to be a woman in 2015 with social media. There’s so much more emphasis on taking pictures of ourselves and the ‘likes’ or people commenting on them. There’s a lot more pressure to look beautiful. Some days I just want to look like s*** and feel okay with that.”

smh. At least she still looks good.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

She's kinda looking like Rachel McAdams now, am I reaching? :laughga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fiona Apple

Good.It's time for Gaga to get one now .. :reductive2: Just kidding I love Gaga's nose :fat:

Computer

Is the second picture a before picture?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Being honest :applause: 

IKR :applause: Most people think it is a vulnerability to own up to the fact they got a surgery, props to her.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived