đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

darkchylde
On 17/9/2016 at 7:16 PM, PeytonM said:

Would love if you guys checked out my PI cover :)

holy hell im sure ive dreamed of you

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JUSTFRXNC
On 5. August 2015 at 9:46 PM, Halle said:

OMG the ARTPOPGAGA acc is real I think! I mean, 2 hrs ago ARTPOPGAGA posted this 

and just now Gaga posted this

OOMMG THE LG5 ERA IS CLOSER THAN WE THINK!!!!:wao::wao::wao:

All Gaga :cryga:

JUSTFRXNC
On 3. November 2015 at 8:33 PM, bradshaw said:

I was thinking about Gaga's schedule for next year and I assume it will look something similar to this (hopefully):

January 2016 – 1st single. Grammy performance and Grammy win for "Til It Happens To You". AHS:Hotel ends with record breaking ratings finale. :pray:

Feb/March 2016 – Album Release. Acclaimed Oscar performance for "Til It Happens To You" and hopefully an Oscar nomination/win…

April/May 2016 – 2nd single release. Worldwide promo for this single only. No saturation of the market please.

July 2016 – Begins filming for American Horror Story: Season 6 starring Jessica Lange & Lady Gaga :pray:

August 2016 – VMA performance for third single. Vanguard award and hopefully major category wins. MTV will probably kiss Gaga's ass after the flop 2015 ratings. (They will probably kiss Adele's ass in reality though…)

September 2016 – Emmy attendance for her role in Hotel. I predict FX will push Gaga for a nomination in lead/supporting actress for a miniseries. Hopefully she gets nominated. :madge:

October/Nov 2016 – Premiere for AHS:S6, 4th single, Tony+Gaga new jazz album (bookmark me), she can do a lot of promo for this stuff.

December 2016/+2017 – LG5 ends unless she wants to release more singles. AHS:S6 filming ends. 2017 Grammy attendance, performance, hopefully she snatches Adele's awards. More promo for whatever. :pray:

*deactivates little manager mode*

idk about 2017 but hopefully she's still snatching the other girls weaves. :saw:

u wish :cryga:

What if Joanne is fake so that the real album doesnt leak? All the snippets, album cover, dive bar. Then she releases a club banger album...

3 minutes ago, Fridgy said:

What if Joanne is fake so that the real album doesnt leak? All the snippets, album cover, dive bar. Then she releases a club banger album...

Why would she throw away her best material :oprah:

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
FentyGa
On 20/09/2016 at 3:52 PM, jujubae said:

Bc I am not a fan of Justin, his music or anything having to do with him. I can't believe the amount of popularity he's attained. Sure, he's just a kid who 'grew up in front of the world'; but he comes off incredibly entitled and like a jackass. I haven't been fond of him since those racist videos of his leaked, he's just deplorable imo and I want Gaga to continue elevating herself/her art tbh. Plus, what could they possibly sing about together? Being blonde, rich and little bit of a bitch?

So you're saying he's  a pig inside a human body?     [BUYARTPOPONITUES]
giphy.gif

FentyGa

Based on amount of bad songs, her albums go like this:
1-Joanne
2-TFM
3-BTW
4-ARTPOP
5-TF

Archived