Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

warhol killer
5 minutes ago, Saymyname432 said:

Lead single will be out 19th august 2016 19/8/6

:stalkga:

or January 9, 2086 1/9/86

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saymyname432
12 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

or January 9, 2086 1/9/86

This will be her 25th recopilatory album with Tony Bennett (his  160th birthday)

dek0de

I think it's so frustrating that we've been talking about LG5 for over a year now and we still don't even have a title for it.  Every time I type "LG5" I get so aggravated :grr:.  IDK maybe we've just been so spoiled with knowing album titles well before they're released (ARTPOP for ex).  Just needed to say that, wasn't worth opening a whole new thread.

eNICKma

August 19th was when Burqa/Aura was leaked. It was that or the Applause Premiere, one of em.  Not sure if she would pick the exact dates as before. I'm hoping for the single in April and the album in May which is the 5th month. Maybe 5/5/16. Just Wishful thinking

Dark Anatomy

AHS shoots in June. We are either getting a Single in April/May or a single in August/September 

Bookmark me. 

GloZell Green
5 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

AHS shoots in June. We are either getting a Single in April/May or a single in August/September 

Bookmark me. 

I need this to happen. Some people were saying that she want stuff out before she shoots AHS. Is there a source?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Dark Anatomy
11 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I need this to happen. Some people were saying that she want stuff out before she shoots AHS. Is there a source?

I can't remember, but I highly doubt she'll put out an album or single WHILE shooting AHS. She usually puts a lot of focus and dedication in that, and hopefully she won't have a mega role. The era will either start in April, or August. 

notamember
1 hour ago, Ndbleo19 said:

August 19th was when Burqa/Aura was leaked. It was that or the Applause Premiere, one of em.  Not sure if she would pick the exact dates as before. I'm hoping for the single in April and the album in May which is the 5th month. Maybe 5/5/16. Just Wishful thinking

August 5th was the day Aura leaked. 

Applause was leaked on August 12th, so it was rush released even though the song was supposed to debut on August 19th. Then, the music video was released on the 19th as originally intended. 

April seems feasible. I really just don't want her to release at the same time as KP.

dek0de
6 minutes ago, Cortezz said:

What happened to the topic of the new track registered "Room In My Heart"??

I can't find it anywhere...

GloZell Green
1 hour ago, Cortezz said:

What happened to the topic of the new track registered "Room In My Heart"??

It was deleted

Lady Gaga | Shakira

AnnTakamaki
2 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Some radio interview the pitchfork one. They asked her if she want to continue acting she said "yes but i have to finish my new album before it or my fan will wait outside my house with pitchfork and torches"

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived