💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

RAMROD

All these hype :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

I read lady gaga announced she's working on a new album

I think "oh, let's discuss it on the major LG forum on the internet!"

I come here, first 15 pages are like "YAAAS we won it's LG5 and not LG6, you losers, blah blah blah, nah nah nah"

OK.

The sickest part is that they're using a post Gaga posted with the intention of creating hype and excitement among fans to fight and try to insult others. Gaga would be very disappointed if she saw all this.

Mariano

i think you are getting ahead of yourself. gaga probably started writing with red, not recording. and i think she barely has 5-7 new songs done. she probably was going to record all the demos she has to see how everything is coming up. i doubt she is actually polishing details of songs. we know she has new stuff done because djws said so, but im pretty sure she´s just recording demos. and besides gaga is always changing stuff. she probably wont even release the first songs she wrote for lg5

You have a point, but they have been recording demos since last November. Otherwise they wouldn't be writing in a recording studio. Gaga has been writing long before last November 2014, but I understand your point !

I still think that they have a lot of progress !

Ursula Buffay

OMFG at people starting another dilemma at which album she didn't count between TFM & C2C. Who cares? Stop the drama, Start the music <3

Slayer

inb4 it's called LG5. :deadbanana:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

hijadeputa

OMG YASSSSSSSS SLAY ME ALIVE QUEEEN!!!!!! GUYS IMAGINE IF "LG5" IS THE ALBUM TITLE OMG YAASSSSS

PEOPLE ARE STILL ARGUING IT IS LG6 I CAN'T......... TAKE ME NOW JESUS

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived