💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

wow.....gaga just said lg5, your clearly not on the lg5 team and thats why you are saying thsese excuses. its like the people that said TFM wasnt an album after gaga said it like a million times

No, God forbid some people disagree with Gaga

TopazBlue

IUEHOUHRDUOZFYGURO7GY7O8GY7OEYO7YGUGEROYHG7O8TFO7YTIR9OY37T63978YEOFTI OMFGOMFOGMFOGMFMOGMOGMOFMOFMGMFOMGOFMOGMOMGOFMGMFMOGMFOMGOFMOGMOFMGMOFMOGMOFMOGMFOMGFMGOMFMG HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPEOPKAOPGHIUY7FTI7ERJGHKUYTRDETFYGTYUI7RE4YSRFJGTYRUY5JGYUT76IRU5TDFJGTYR56EDHFJTY

HELPEMEHELPHELHEPHELPHLHPEHLPEHMPMHEPHMPELHPEHLPMEMEMEEE

tumblr_inline_mrsf1iGvxL1qz4rgp.gif

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Mariano

Wait guys are u really fighting about the LG (insert 4 5 or 6) ? :rip:  It's not that serious, I don't like when I see LG6, but it's not a problem at all, don't fight, let's **** tonight <3

Daenerys

I havne't seen GGD this active in MONTHS. Hey everyone! Welcome back!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Evan Peters

so when is she doing hotel?? :fat:

their schedule is seriously getting ****ed up bc of her :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Mariano

Omg wait I know what that means !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The album is going to be ready by the end of the year, I swear !!

Look at the way she is dressed and she is in a car.

She is probably going on a meeting with Interscope :excited:  Remember a few months back she went to a meeting with Interscope... which means she already had a concept + some demos + album title etc.   And now if she is going again, then it means they might ACTUALLY release the album this year (or a single) :giveup: 

Unless she is going in the studio to work, which is also GREAT, but she has been working with RedOne since last November..... I mean that's already nearly 10 months yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

heavyMetalGAGA

I just think it's amazing that she's already moving on to her next album. She just finished touring with Tony (bless their hearts for the commendable C2C era), and here she is busting her ass again for us. We are so lucky to have such an involved, hardworking artist!

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived