Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Pierre
23 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not you being a backseat driver :koons: 

:ohno: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

I hope only 1-2 RedOne songs make the cut. Mark Ronson, Tame Impala, Blood Diamonds, give us that psycedelic surf rock funk-disco-newwave bops

monketsharona

The meltdown if Ronson doesn't produce rock songs, we are not ready :yay:

shoful
10 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I just need a title which can't be changed with "flop"

The Flop The Flop Monster Born This Flop ARTFLOP Flop To Flop

Doesn't Flop This Way sound better than Born This Flop

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Warholian
4 hours ago, Miracle said:

I hope only 1-2 RedOne songs make the cut. Mark Ronson, Tame Impala, Blood Diamonds, give us that psycedelic surf rock funk-disco-newwave bops

I wouldn't mind if he was completely cut. :rockstar:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• 4 weeks later...
2ndTimeAround

How are you guys feeling about Spotify and apple music? I hope she doesn't put Lg5 on either because she needs to sell those copies lol. It worked well for 1989.

The day I can hit preorder on iTunes will be the best day ever. And then buying the physical copy will be the second. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, GagafanfromNZ said:

How are you guys feeling about Spotify and apple music? I hope she doesn't put Lg5 on either because she needs to sell those copies lol. It worked well for 1989.

The day I can hit preorder on iTunes will be the best day ever. And then buying the physical copy will be the second. 

I want everything in one day (releasing physical and digital copies and streaming)

2ndTimeAround
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I want everything in one day (releasing physical and digital copies and streaming)

yeah but I want people buy the album instead of streaming it. Maybe delaying streaming might be good... 

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, GagafanfromNZ said:

yeah but I want people buy the album instead of streaming it. Maybe delaying streaming might be good... 

Yeah, that'll be good.

32 minutes ago, GagafanfromNZ said:

But why? :saladga: Streaming is the future, less and less people are buying music and Gaga is already very week on Spotify/Apple Music. Most of the streaming servis users will download it illegally  :crossed:

2ndTimeAround

I was having a think last night whilst driving with ARTPOP on... and I thought about her actors on actors interview 

Wouldn't it be quite fitting for her new album to be called Perception? 

She's said everyone has this Perception of who they think gaga is or who they want her to be and I feel she's developed this attitude of 'its time to step out from behind gaga as Stefani" 

Hmm just my late night thoughts! 

Regardless of what direction the album takes it will be great because her artistry, depth and creative processes are flawless, she doesn't do anything without meaning behind it :)

MaryJaneHolland
19 hours ago, GagafanfromNZ said:

Wouldn't it be quite fitting for her new album to be called Perception? 

it's too... heavy... you know what i mean...

gagafan2017

Gaga is not as big a star as taylor swift or adele...she was for a couple of years but didn't have the mental or physical strength to sustain it...she needs to use streaming services. 

BadKidBrodie

I'm confident that the lead single is coming in August before the VMAs because of the "tick tick" tweet adding up to August and it being exactly 12 months since the "LG5 time" Instagram post on August 10th. Call me crazy but reading between the lines is a must.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived