đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Poor innocent souls, y'all haven't learned yet. Those snippets are kinda good but hella fake and straight. Why would you believe in someone posting LQ lyrics-less with chopped and reversed vocals track. Haven't you noticed that when smth real actually leaks it does with understandable lyrics and full length (mostly) So this is fake, I can assure you that 99.9%

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sylvanas
12 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Poor innocent souls, y'all haven't learned yet. Those snippets are kinda good but hella fake and straight. Why would you believe in someone posting LQ lyrics-less with chopped and reversed vocals track. Haven't you noticed that when smth real actually leaks it does with understandable lyrics and full length (mostly) So this is fake, I can assure you that 99.9%

In this particular case I'm thinking Gaga cut those snippets and posted them here, she's done it before :emma:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

adamsenigma
8 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

In this particular case I'm thinking Gaga cut those snippets and posted them here, she's done it before :emma:

If she wanted to leak smth then she'd LEAK a song, she wouldnt take her time to record "Aaaaah's" or "Oooooh's" and cut them. :sick:

Kermit

I'm pregnant!!! :unicorn:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

BurqaSwg

at this point, the thirst will transform into anger if nothing is at least announced

gagafan2017
On 31 July 2016 at 7:24 AM, BurqaSwg said:

at this point, the thirst will transform into anger if nothing is at least announced

Beyoncé ended up telling her fans to calm down when they were waiting for self titled. We should start an online campaign and get gaga to respond....one of my regrets as part of this fan base is not being tougher on her during the dwyw situation...we could have got a reshoot at least. She's so stubborn you have to be relentless ...she gave into Diane warren in the end. 

1 hour ago, ladygagastan said:

Lady Gaga will be participating in an MTV Unplugged special for this era. 

what makes you say so?

edit: hm, ok. just saw these. I doubt it's true tho.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived