💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Didnt even stop for a sip of water, Wrapped up one era and on to the next! True Rock star :kissga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

darkgaga

Omg wait I know what that means !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The album is going to be ready by the end of the year, I swear !!

Look at the way she is dressed and she is in a car.

She is probably going on a meeting with Interscope :excited:  Remember a few months back she went to a meeting with Interscope... which means she already had a concept + some demos + album title etc.   And now if she is going again, then it means they might ACTUALLY release the album this year (or a single) :giveup: 

Unless she is going in the studio to work, which is also GREAT, but she has been working with RedOne since last November..... I mean that's already nearly 10 months yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

When did she have this meeting:O?

MrFameKills

She revealed her ARTPOP tattoo in August three years ago :giveup: 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Mariano

When did she have this meeting:O?

Oh wait just remembered that was in LA, California..

So maybe she is not going to Interscope, she is probably working... but it's still great !!! And considering she's been working with Red since last year... they must have a lot of progress, really...  TFM was done in like 10 months, Gaga and RedOne have already worked for 10 months :nick:

andy232000

Oh wait just remembered that was in LA, California..
So maybe she is not going to Interscope, she is probably working... but it's still great !!! And considering she's been working with Red since last year... they must have a lot of progress, really...  TFM was done in like 10 months, Gaga and RedOne have already worked for 10 months :nick:

i think you are getting ahead of yourself. gaga probably started writing with red, not recording. and i think she barely has 5-7 new songs done. she probably was going to record all the demos she has to see how everything is coming up. i doubt she is actually polishing details of songs. we know she has new stuff done because djws said so, but im pretty sure she´s just recording demos. and besides gaga is always changing stuff. she probably wont even release the first songs she wrote for lg5

DrewPa

I read lady gaga announced she's working on a new album

I think "oh, let's discuss it on the major LG forum on the internet!"

I come here, first 15 pages are like "YAAAS we won it's LG5 and not LG6, you losers, blah blah blah, nah nah nah"

OK.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Checkers

I'm so happy about this BUT I really hope she doesn't overhype like she did with ARTPOP and she continues to keep this album a mystery. :ohno:

Whispering

I read lady gaga announced she's working on a new album

I think "oh, let's discuss it on the major LG forum on the internet!"

I come here, first 15 pages are like "YAAAS we won it's LG5 and not LG6, you losers, blah blah blah, nah nah nah"

OK.

Yep, always about the drama. :smh:  Lol

andy232000

She already started writing in 2014 though + was in the studio a lot earlier this year. So I think she's simply taking her time with everything for this album, and now that C2C is over she can make it a priority again :yes:.

AHS? the album wont be a priority till she finishes filming. ryan said she likes to do one thing at a time.

andy232000

I'm so happy about this BUT I really hope she doesn't overhype like she did with ARTPOP and she continues to keep this album a mystery. :ohno:

the problem will be that whenever she references LG5, we will have meltdowns. even if she has no intention or hyping LOL

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived