💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

5th 1989 Single?

Jewels n Drugs

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Even if tour videos are cute, she should not do the best song on the album like that :giveup: 

Ugh, I agree, and I've felt the same with Sparks Fly and Red. Both of those songs got the tour video and they're also some of my favorite songs. While I admit the tour videos are awesome, I just think they should be a separate thing and not related to a single choice. 

Spock

Ugh, I agree, and I've felt the same with Sparks Fly and Red. Both of those songs got the tour video and they're also some of my favorite songs. While I admit the tour videos are awesome, I just think they should be a separate thing and not related to a single choice. 

I know :giveup: they're among my favorite songs too so i totally get you :giveup: 

She should just do them as promo singles or something and release them towards the beginning of the tour. Like, what's the point in releasing one in at least a month when the tour is ending in December :duck: 

who will love me when the night is over

JeffSwift

I think All You Had To Do Was Stay/New Romantics should be the single to close out the summer, then do Wildest Dreams for the fall/winter with a beautiful (Back To December) type video and maybe one more single for the late winter early spring. Then come back and release 1989 Meets 2016 The Re Release with 1 or 2 singles :-) 

Dominic

New Romantics is my least fave :duck:

I hope she releases AYHTDWS or I Know Places. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

BlondeKingOfGGD

Wildest Dreams and then I guess New Romantics just because everyones obsessed with it

Archived