💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

More Tidal executives jump ship

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Following the loss of Tidal’s second CEO, Peter Tonstad, an array of upper-management executives have been jumping of the Tidaltanic. Sources tell us that not only has SVP Label and Artist Relations Zena Burns bailed, but that in the past two weeks Chief Marketing Officer Jeff Geisler has accepted a similar post at Saatchi & Saatchi. Roc Nation EVP Strategic Marketing,

Business Development, Business Affairs Jennifer Justice is also rumored to have abandoned the Good Ship Jay. Interestingly, Justice joined Roc Nation as general counsel in 2010, and not only served as Jay Z’s personal lawyer, but oversaw Roc Nation Nation’s business deals, partnerships and strategic development, including the Samsung distribution deal for Magna Carta Holy Grail.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=297034

tumblr_nh3hmsrSDn1u2kshso1_400.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I still stand by the fact that what's more shocking is that they jumped on board to begin with.

Alien Tulip

I remember the day they launched and all the artists there thought they were so cool and gangster with their suits and pens 

jaf1jWT.png

gagzus

and they still stand by "it's about putting power back into the hands of the artist" i'm sorry but since when did power = money & if they are putting power back to the artists why start a (done to death) streaming service instead of campaigning for musicians to have more creative control and for songwriters & producers to get more credit.

Creyk

When will they just give up?

Spotify will be lucky to stay on par with Apple music, Tidal has no chance

yes. the strateggic development part is a real risk to take just like how Troy messed up Gaga with the App + Tech Haus.. poor music industry

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Alien Tulip

and they still stand by "it's about putting power back into the hands of the artist" 

I always thought this was a strange statement by them considering the artists signed to Tidal lost all their power after 

jaf1jWT.png

yASSsss

I remember the day they launched and all the artists there thought they were so cool and gangster with their suits and pens 

jaf1jWT.png

lol :lmao: and that trailer was so pretentious :lmao: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Iwontell

Where are all the ppl that mocked Gaga for not taking part on this mess?

gret3.gif

But in all seriousness, I hope this doesn't kill them, just lead them to lower their prices, so there can be real competition between streaming services - which would be beneficial for us, users.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived