celeb

SPOILER: 'Scream Queens' death scene leaks

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Oh are you guys serious??? Cuz someone else here made a thread about the fourth episode plot leaking or something and so I thought it was just a spoiler for next weeks episode that got out too early :lmao:

My bad...however, how does this show have a chance if the whole show is leaking online? I've never heard or seen such a thing happen :smh:

Pilots leak all the time, especially when it has the amount of Hype that "Scream Queens" has, the Pilot for The Flash leaked 5 months before the premiere, and the show is doing just fine. if it leaks it'll perhaps mess a bit with the amount of viewers during the premiere, but in the long run it'll grow and if the Pilot is good its just going to generate even more hype.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

CyanLights

Was it necessary to put a major spoiler in the title? You could have easily put 'Scream Queens death scene leaks" :deadbanana:

Blue Jeans

@Haroon Can you change the title to "Scream Queens Death Scene Leaks" because he just spoiled the major death in the pilot :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Redstreak

Wait I loved this :lmao:  It's definitely gonna be good "camp"

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Hauser

Oh are you guys serious??? Cuz someone else here made a thread about the fourth episode plot leaking or something and so I thought it was just a spoiler for next weeks episode that got out too early :lmao:

My bad...however, how does this show have a chance if the whole show is leaking online? I've never heard or seen such a thing happen :smh:

Pilots for really anticipated ahows leak often, this year the first 4 episodes pf Game of Thrones, the pilot of The Flash, Supergirl leaked about 2 months ago lol

RAMROD

What, that looks ba--l tho?

Is that what the show aim to have or what?

Like the blood is so blatant of not being real :lmao:

This is even worst than I Know What You Did Last Summer and its sequel.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

@Haroon Can you change the title to "Scream Queens Death Scene Leaks" because he just spoiled the major death in the pilot :awkney:

Done :yes:

@Dodo Changed your title for spoiler reasons, hope that's alright :sweat: 

Blue Jeans

Done :yes:

@Dodo Changed your title for spoiler reasons, hope that's alright :sweat: 

Thanks Bubbles :sara:

FATCAT

I haven't been watching, but I wanted to....HOWEVER after seeing just this one scene...I'm glad I didn't start :awkney:

It isn't even out yet..

Purr more, hiss less.

Evan Peters

so this is what the entire show is gonna consist of? tacky acting + tacky deaths? I pray for ya'll who are gonna watch that ****

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived