Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

What are you watching?

Featured Posts

bionic

Has anybody been watching the new Amazon Video series The Man in the High Castle?

buy bionic

Jase

The Leftovers (s02e01)

On 16/11/2015, 14:04:06, bionic said:

Has anybody been watching the new Amazon Video series The Man in the High Castle?

it's on my To Watch list :)

Hexxx

my little cousin play GTA San Andreas. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Art Angel

Jessica Jones

Spoiler

I'm on Episode 8 and it's REALLY great so far. Didn't think I'd like Krysten Ritter as Jessica, but I've quickly warmed up to her. It also makes me want to watch more Marvel series and get into their universe. :nick:

SweetEscape

I finished the first season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, which was AWESOME , and I'm currently watching the 3rd season of Community, I love this show very much, I wanna be a member of the study group :giveup: 

Ambrosia
On 3/3/2016 at 6:24 PM, Jase said:
22 minutes ago, Jase said:

Better Call Saul (s02e04)

Better Call Saul (s02e02)

I'll be watching 'Slippin' Jimmy' here in a bit, too.  :wub:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Jase
35 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

I'll be watching 'Slippin' Jimmy' here in a bit, too.  :wub:

It's all about Mike during this episode. An Emmy-award winning performance from the incredible Jonathan Banks :wub:

• Like 1

Ambrosia

I'm a little behind with the series, but watching Bates Motel; I'm about 4 episodes in, S3.

I think the shady sheriff, Norma, Dylan, Emma, and of course Norman, are all great actors.  I like the way they also all have a very distinct car that identifies them - except Norman.  Ever notice that?   For example, I like that Norma has been driving around with the front bumper loose when she used her vehicle as a means to get out some anger.  That cute little bug fits Emma perfectly... etc.  His "girlfriend" from S2 had a distinct car, even the prostitute from this season had a car that fit her personality.  Bradley's dad was who burned, S1, was put in his car, not to mention the first season where they pushed a car in the lake.  It fits their personal tastes, but Norman has none.  He has no one identifiable personality. 

Edited by Ambrosia
Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Sister

I am just trapped by Sunday night television. I have The Walking Dead, The Talking Dead, GIRLS and Vinyl. All on the same night.:gaycat:

Too Happy To Be Alive~