Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

What are you watching?

Featured Posts

bionic

Catching up on Star Wars: Rebels and remember why I stopped watching. The animation is kinda bad and Ezra's voice acting is unbearable.

buy bionic

Ibo

It seems today, that all you see, is violence in movies and s-x on TV

:proud:

Are you talking about Game of Thrones :awesome:

"If you don't have any shadows, you are not standing in the light." - a wise person
  • Like 2

Ambrosia

I have started slowly but surely with Revenge.  It only had 4 seasons, and after watching part of Ep.1 of S2, I can see how the show's dynamic radically changed  from S1 to 2, which is why some say S1 was the best.  I'll watch as long as I don't get bored and if I do, I'll just skip to the series finale.  :hunty:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Hauser

I have started slowly but surely with Revenge.  It only had 4 seasons, and after watching part of Ep.1 of S2, I can see how the show's dynamic radically changed  from S1 to 2, which is why some say S1 was the best.  I'll watch as long as I don't get bored and if I do, I'll just skip to the series finale.  :hunty:

I love your avi

I was such a fan of Revenge when it aired and season 1 is incredible, Victoria Grayson is one of my favorite tv characters of all time.

• Like 1

Ambrosia

I love your avi

I was such a fan of Revenge when it aired and season 1 is incredible, Victoria Grayson is one of my favorite tv characters of all time.

Yes, she does a great job in her role.  Madeleine Stowe aged very gracefully.  I don't know too many people who watched this show and I didn't watch it when it was on, but I'm glad others liked it too.

Yep, that was January at the recent Emmys.  I'm going to miss my Mad Men avis and cover photos!  That show was one of the best, ever!

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates