throwback

The "Lina Morgana" thing

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla

oh god. I remember how people thought Aura was a connection to it. 

"I killed my former friend,
Left her in the trunk off Highway 10,"

Apparently the exit on the highway before the hotel Lina jumped from was Exit 10. 

I think it's reaching, but it's still interesting. 

Hauser

Has anybody ever personally asked Gaga about Lina Morgana during an interview or a meet & greet or just casually? Im very curious to know Gaga's "side" of the story or what she thinks of Lina's mother allegations that Gaga led to Lina's suicide.

Andreyw

Has anybody ever personally asked Gaga about Lina Morgana during an interview or a meet & greet or just casually? Im very curious to know Gaga's "side" of the story or what she thinks of Lina's mother allegations that Gaga led to Lina's suicide.

I bet she either forgot about her or she'll say she doesn't know her 

retroglamx

oh god. I remember how people thought Aura was a connection to it. 

"I killed my former friend,
Left her in the trunk off Highway 10,"

Apparently the exit on the highway before the hotel Lina jumped from was Exit 10. 

I think it's reaching, but it's still interesting. 

What if that's Gaga's confession? :deadbanana:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

AgusPop

Yes, I dont remember when, but she was very upset about that question.

Didn't you know? Gaga kills a person everytime she's about to start a new era.

Well, there was Lina and the saxophone player during the BTW era... Who else?

Oh there was also her granfather :O

Kulture Kiari

I was just thinking about this yesterday! And the whole Lina's mom trying to sue Gaga because she stole Lina's identity. And TMZ reporting it. I feel like Rob Fusari had this Gaga persona already made. And it was either going to Lina or Stefani. Stefani won. Of course, I'm not saying the Gaga who she is now was created by Rob (her vocals. Her connection with fans. Her btw foundation. Etc.) But the early Gaga. Dont drag me yall. 

retroglamx

The Gaga curse it's kinda funny sometimes until you remember that people actually die and it's not even remotely funny to relate their deaths to Gaga's career but yeah, this Lina thing seems a bit sketchy. If anyone was involved in this, I'd place my bet on Fusari.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

mucinex

It will haunt you forever :sis: 

Give her video some views, tho

dwuw video teas

elijahfan

Not trying to be disrespectful to her or anything, but I am not a fan of her music. So the common saying of "Gaga wouldn't have been that big if she had still been alive" is utterly ridiculous to me, I mean they were 2 different artists with 2 different sounds.

Also, Gaga released The Fame 2 weeks after her death - I don't think Gaga made the record in just 2 weeks ;)

Andreyw

Not trying to be disrespectful to her or anything, but I am not a fan of her music. So the common saying of "Gaga wouldn't have been that big if she had still been alive" is utterly ridiculous to me, I mean they were 2 different artists with 2 different sounds.

Also, Gaga released The Fame 2 weeks after her death - I don't think Gaga made the record in just 2 weeks ;)

well, the thing is that , if you sacrifice something / selling your soul , it doesn't matter how much it took you to do something, but if that thing got released , it'll be instantly successful since you made a deal with the devil...well, theoretically speaking 

Hauser

Well, there was Lina and the saxophone player during the BTW era... Who else?

Oh there was also her granfather :O

Alexander McQueen during TFM era

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived