Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Does Just Dance Not Get More Appreciation?

PicklePower

Featured Posts

PicklePower

:confused: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

gagzus

i think it's because we're getting close to a decade into her career and it was obviously her debut single, plus her evolution and what not.

I still listen to it religiously tbh I love her old sound & persona

Benji

Because a lot of the fans here only started really liking Gaga around Born This Way / ARTPOP. Most people that were here because of tracks like Just Dance have left.

Of course, there's still some of us here :stalkga:

Florian

I was in a club yesterday and Just Dance was played. People were crazy and knew the lyrics. This song will always be amazing

Alien Tulip

Because a lot of the fans here only started really liking Gaga around Born This Way / ARTPOP. Most people that were here because of tracks like Just Dance have left.

Of course, there's still some of us here :stalkga:

Yeah the fan base got cornier and more juvenile during born this way and now days you have these newer fans that are so called musical experts that think dance pop music is soulless :smh: 

Schwerk

Am I the only one getting a bit tired of the Why does this or that doesn't get more appreciation threads? It feels like there's one for every performance or song she's ever done.

I feel Just Dance is very appreciated, it's just getting old. And it was overshadowed by Pokerface. It still is one of my favs of her, it just makes me really pumped and happy.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BeerFear

That is the type of song which could be extremly successful despite when it is released. Still my favourite song from her after this many years.

djBuffoon

I actually think it's gotten more appreciation that it deserves. It's a bop and it introduced Gaga in a big way, yes, but it can't hold a candle to nearly everything else she's done.

VforVendetta

I personally never found it that great, it's one of my least favorite Gaga singles. it's a great dance track but Gaga has made much more unique tunes imp. PokerFace that followed after is still one of my favorite Pop songs ever.

moonboywow

I personally never found it that great, it's one of my least favorite Gaga singles. it's a great dance track but Gaga has made much more unique tunes imp. PokerFace that followed after is still one of my favorite Pop songs ever.

Archived