💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your one complaint about ARTPOP?

Benji

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koreku

I personally don't like how there's almost a stumble in every song? 

Yes! :giveup: 

Venus- could've had a lyrically better bridge.

Fashion!- tempo could've been sped up a bit.

Donatella- the outdated instrumental kind of annoys me. Just thinking while listening to the track that the beat could've been much stronger with a re-work.

MANiCURE- the over-sang vocals at "I'm the, ONE who's..." also, the second one was placed kind of awkwardly with the "I'm the--chick who's-- (...) the way the way you make me FEEEEL! " it doesn't mix with the beat well. 

JnD- I can't take this track seriously with that alien noise that plays in the chorus. You also hear it in MANiCURE. It just makes the track sound like a kid friendly hip hop.

Swine- the instrumental break at the end from the demo shouldn't of been cut out :deadbanana: 

Aura- could've had a better bridge and a third chorus.

Dope- Not a fan of the vocals tbh.

---

I don't have any complaints for G.U.Y., MJH, Gypsy, DWUW, ARTPOP or Applause. I know, this isn't one complaint :sweat:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Saeed

The only complaint I have about the ARTPOP album era is that we didn't get more singles and more music videos and the fact that she changed the version of Aura on the final cut.  That demo version slayed my life like never before.  :deadbanana:  Other than that, I love the album just the way it is.   :yes:

Yes! Some AURA love! When I listened to Aura for the first time, despite a few doubts during the beginning of the song, I got hooked by the raw, passionate, intense vocals of the verses. When the chorus kicked in, I've never heard such immaculate, heavenly chorus in a pop song before! I totally fell in love with the song. The contrast between the chorus and verses were just what made the song for me. Not forgetting the chaotically insane instrumental! I was really disappointed when she toned down the verses for the album version. Also the outro just sounds quite tired, I had thought that she would've improved it since that track was just a demo, but it just feels like it fizzles out ~.

Robinladen

The lyrics tbh. I feel like the quality of the lyrics was a decrease from Born This Way.

I love Applause, Do What U Want, Swine, Dope, ...

But a song like ma ma ma ma MANiCURE i'm gonna be mancured does nothing for me. Altho the instrumental of that one is pretty good.

I want better lyrics and more real instruments with the next album. But I do feel like she will deliver since I get the feeling she's aiming for a more mature record this time.

Creyk

That Dope is on it.

If we are talking about the era, then that she actually released the best song as a single (G.U.Y) and then didn't promote it.

Bad Bromance

Yes! Some AURA love! When I listened to Aura for the first time, despite a few doubts during the beginning of the song, I got hooked by the raw, passionate, intense vocals of the verses. When the chorus kicked in, I've never heard such immaculate, heavenly chorus in a pop song before! I totally fell in love with the song. The contrast between the chorus and verses were just what made the song for me. Not forgetting the chaotically insane instrumental! I was really disappointed when she toned down the verses for the album version. Also the outro just sounds quite tired, I had thought that she would've improved it since that track was just a demo, but it just feels like it fizzles out ~.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one, hun.  I don't understand why she toned down the verses on the final version of the song.  The demo version was so much better, IMO.  Perhaps her label forced her to do it since they may have thought the raw vocals in the verses wouldn't sound right on the final cut.  Oh well, there's nothing we can do about it now.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Born To Slay

While there are problems with the album

1. Aura should've kept the demo vocald

2. Venus should've had better lyrics

5. Jewels N' Drugs should've kept the breakdown

7. Not a real issue but I wish Rick Ross was on DWUW on the album

8. The "he he"s were toned down 

11. Fashion should've had a final chorus after the breakdown

12. The mans voice from the demo on MJH was really cool and I wish she kept it

Not all these problems are very minor and some are just wishing it kept stuff from the demo. Overall the album is still extremely fantastic and is her best album to date. 

The biggest problem with the album however, is that it was just too short. I really wish she could've kept some of the songs that were for the album like Temple, Tea, Red Flame, Brooklyn Nights, etc. I would've loved a 20 track version of ARTPOP. 

Evan Peters

the annoying stans that felt the need to make thirty threads complaining about the album

emma roberts is an abuser

moonboywow

i have three but my main is; "she should never listen to her fans again"

but in terms of the ALBUM; The lost Disney Princess High theme was what I was expecting so I'd have loved to see that & also the EDM wasn't hard or loud enough for me

moonboywow

The lyrics tbh. I feel like the quality of the lyrics was a decrease from Born This Way.

I love Applause, Do What U Want, Swine, Dope, ...

But a song like ma ma ma ma MANiCURE i'm gonna be mancured does nothing for me. Altho the instrumental of that one is pretty good.

I want better lyrics and more real instruments with the next album. But I do feel like she will deliver since I get the feeling she's aiming for a more mature record this time.

GloZell Green

and the fact that she doesnt sing/talk in the last part of MANiCURE :messga: 

I actually like that part. :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

mister max

I actually like that part. :awkney:

I like it to, but I think it would have been better with lyrics:trollga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived