Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Is The Reason Behind Taylor's Slayage?

Legendary

Featured Posts

Legendary

I mean, the girl outsold all the pop girls albums in a week. What Is her stragedy? :rip:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanye West

It's incredibly unusual, but she seems like a nice person. I think she deserves it.

KANYEWEST.COM

AbuHassan1992

loyal fan base mostly consisting of teenage girls who don't have anything else to spend money on. 

PrinceGaga

She has that 'girl next door' image that people can relate to. I guess people see her as a normal girl who made it big and they like seeing that.

Morphine Prince

EMD034_Xl.jpg

Jk. I've been meaning to post this and snatched the opportunity.

FATCAT

loyal fan base mostly consisting of teenage girls who don't have anything else to spend money on. 

This may seem like shade, or just a salty reply, but this is the reason for most chart-success.

Purr more, hiss less.

mariomania1234

Country star+Teenage girls+ Girl next door image+ great management+ Radio ready pop for the masses.

uo111

I mean people think Gaga is the antichrist even though she is probably the nicest pop star, so a good image is gonna garner a lot of business.

Barbados

Extremely mainstream so her fanbase can span across many demographics

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

AbuHassan1992

This may seem like shade, or just a salty reply, but this is the reason for most chart-success.

No it's not meant to be rude. It's true. If you have the teenage girls, you're on top of the world, and it was always that way, since Elvis, the Beatles, etc

HausofGabo

tbh I used to hate her music and the farmer look, but now I adore her, 1989 deserves all its success.

Style forever slays my world.

SissyFromSpace

She is one of the most, if not the most, calculated popstars out there today. It's also a big reason why her brand is so massive. The ~quircky look at me XDDD whale feminism~ tumblr SJW stuff is a trend

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Spock

GREAT TEAM and management

Good, relateable music

Clean, wholesome image

Good personality

who will love me when the night is over

Archived