💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Did Brooklyn Nights Leak?

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Did a fan called Brandon who asked for nudes in return really leaked it?

mess this can have double meaning

We are talking about Brandon fan, not manager

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

Some people were posting texts, and I'm remaining neutral in this but those could be easily fabricated. Two sides to a coin, two sides to a story. I can't speak for him and I won't be throwing anyone involved under the bus, but nobody confessed anything and when the song dropped all it was was a witch hunt with people calling people out with the leaked song playing in their ears. It was way messy. Unless someone has access to his phone, we will never know for sure. That's the past

Oh, I had no idea there was so much drama

Yes I know, I wasn't talking about Brandon the manager :dies:

who will love me when the night is over

Paper Gangsta

Yeah I thought so but since there was no any commas, your sentance could mean both, depending how u read it

lego

Bobby is her manager.

Brandon is the stylist. :messga:

FreePalestine

Paper Gangsta

Bobby is her manager.

omg I confused them for a sec :emma: lets blame it on me being tired

Spock

Bobby is her manager.

Ugh I'm a flop :wtfga: but i was confused by Paper Gangsta calling him her manager

Yeah I thought so but since there was no any commas, your sentance could mean both, depending how u read it

oh okay. Yeah I could have worded it better. Katy Perry Bad Blood tweet teas :gaycat:

who will love me when the night is over

barnabesk

Imagine her manager Brandon exploiting little monsters like that. The Skypeball would be a glimpse of one mess compared to the meltdown apocalypse GGD would suffer from this and Madonna stans would be like:

tumblr_mdp4vcwZfI1ra59of.gif

Emigrante

Let's be real tho, that song was being passed around long before it reached the surface. You know fans had (and still have) coveted material months before they came out, so it's not entirely fair to single out one person when there was a handful of people involved. Plus there wasn't enough proof that nudes were exchanged, that's hearsay. 

What nudes exchange? Tell me about that. :oo

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

gagzus

What nudes exchange? Tell me about that. :oo

the rumour is a fan called Brandon, who's best friends with Emma the disabled fan whom Gaga brought into the Haus and helped premiere the AP snippets on radio ARTPOP, had the track bc emma gave him it bc they're friends (which i would do tbf) and the rumour is he got some fan to send him nudes (presumably a hot fan) in exchange for a DL link

Emigrante

Wow. I thought It was about Gaga sending nude pictures. xD

But still kinda weird. I never understand those type o exchange, because you can see nudes on every **** site, so. :o

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Goodtimes12128

Gaga didn't give the song to just everyone that asked. She gave it to Emma because she was in the Haus back then. Brandon is Emma's best friend and of course he had the song as well, and he then spread it to everyone for some nudes. 

I've been hanging out here in the fanbase since before ARTPOP and didn't know about any of this. To be honest I didn't really question how Brooklyn nights got leaked, I just thought that happens every so often.

I guess I need to pay more attention? And I don't think Gaga plays favorites, she has no idea who I am because I don't have the money or time to follow her around. If you're a super fan who shows up everywhere she goes etc. then of course she'll start to recognize you and maybe develop a "friendship" of sorts.

Archived