💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga bleaches hair again

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

55b7fe913708b9a3518b4596_700.jpg

She looks beautiful but Didn't she just bleach her hair or did touch ups a few weeks ago? umomg.png I'm surprised how healthy her hair looks here so I'm sure she's using healthy products to prevent her hair from getting damaged. 

Alien Tulip

*patiently waits for a brown brunette gaga to make a comeback*

I'd like a dark brown like how she had it before she became famous. I wasn't a fan of the light brown almost auburn tones she had in 2012. 

lego

Probably just the roots. The way she described each step of bleaching with her friend on IG, it seems like this time she wants to make sure her hair looks healthy.

FreePalestine

Nicole

Seeing how often she does touch ups makes me glad i'm not blonde anymore but miss it at the same time haha. She definitely looks like she's using great products to keep her hair looking healthy

gagzus

*patiently waits for a brown brunette gaga to make a comeback*

Vuitton Brown to make a comeback tbh

OT: if she keeps bleaching it'll start falling out like it did years ago if she isn't careful 

lego

She has lost a lot of hair at the hairline though.

It just seems like that because her baby hairs are white.

FreePalestine

Alien Tulip

She has lost a lot of hair at the hairline though.

I noticed but that side patch has been thin for like 2 years now. I think back then from 2011 to 2013 she wasnt taking care of her hair properly. 

HermioneGranger

It just seems like that because her baby hairs are white.

I am blonde too, I know. That is more than normal. She has said this herself, it's no secret that she has killed some of her hair.

PrinceGaga

Her hair grows quite fast. I remember when she snatched her weave at the artrave during swine and everyone was like "look how long it has gotten" and "that was so fast" etc. It would be to re-do her roots i'm assuming :) Dark brown regrowth against light blonde would look kinda weird. Especially if she's using blonde extensions, having brown re-growth kinda defeats the purpose. 

crybrowz

Is it just me or does her hair look more white as opposed to blonde now? :confused:

Archived