Onision: Lady Gaga Fail (GGD mentioned)

mucinex

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I have never heard of ha.

And his hair is greasy js. 

In my messy era.

ShockPop

1. Your baggy clothes don't hide your gut when you move.

2. Your baggy pants are disgusting. This is the Internet,  not Walmart. 

3. Your mouth is the size of a moon crater. Seriously. Angler fish use it as their Nokia screen savers.

4. You have a neck. Use it. Your hair cannot be so heavy that it sends your head off balance... unless half of it is empty, which it might be.

5. You don't look completely like you have no friends all the time.

Lassex

How embarrassing :saladga: That wasn't even funny or offensive, I'm pretty disappointed actually. I kinda pity him for criticizing Gaga's looks while he's not even good-looking himself :noparty: Some people really know what to talk about if they want to make Gaga fans mad and he wasn't one of them :trollga: 

mucinex

y'all are being so rude and not even watching the video :rip: he doesn't even say anything that bad

Melech

Using words like retarded too offend someone is low and offensive to actually disabled persons. 

Comparing Gaga to Hitler is also very offensive and minimize the victims of the Holocaust.

Making fun of her nose/boobs/etc isn't really amazing either. Body shaming is not cool.

In the end, he wasn't really funny. And saying "no offense" at the beginning, doesn't make it better. 

Probglum

Oh look, that emo kid who's always in his sweatpants making "jokes" that are on a prepubescent level on the internet. These videos aren't even funny. I don't even think he's trying to be funny. This is straight up just bashing; hater food. And then he tried to neutralize it by trying to add a disclaimer that he's not a "hater". 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Haroon

After watching the video this doesn't seem like something we really need on this site :sweat: I'm totally for humour and love laughing and stuff but this was literally just a few minutes of him insulting Gaga :duck: If that's his shtick then sure whatever but that doesn't excuse some of the things he said and he doesn't really need the attention, whether it be hate or not, for spouting foul stuff :rip: 

Gonna lock this :ohno: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived